Chapter 8

Me and The Dying Girl

The note stated 'I LOVE MYOUI MINA'

I fixed my gazed on Mina to see her reaction , and guess what? She's smiling sheepishly which makes me feel relieved and happy but  my happiness doesn't last long when her tear dropped to the portrait. Mina still focused at those small note of mine, she the words LOVE 

I don't know what kind of reaction or respond Mina's giving me right now, it just too confusing for me to understand. It hurts me that she didn't said any words or even look at me, and it hurts me more when she cry. I look away from Mina for a while and lifted my head up to see the blue sky, hoping the sky could show me something like miracles. Then I spoke up with my sad, husky voice

"I'm sorry Mina, I didn't mean to make you cry. Just forget ab-"

Then Mina hugs me which make me stop finishing my words. I'm blushing, my cheek feel so hot Mina left me speechless in her hug. Mina then whisper to me 

"I love you too,Son Chaeyoung" she tightened her hug

Her words make me smile showing my dimples and I just want to scream. I try to break free from Mina's embrace, I stood up and

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!" I scream my heart out to the sky cause I can't hold this happiness inside me anymore and I've released thousands butterflies that has been flying in my stomach for days. Mina then grab my wrist turning me to her.

"Wh-what're you doing? Are you crazy?" Mina look at her surrounding afraid someone is watching me and thought I'm crazy. And YES , for a moment I think I'm crazy because of Mina.

I nodded my head, let out a chuckle and gazed into Mina's eyes that full of worries. I wipe away tears gently with my thumb and smile at her showing my dimples.

"Thank you, for returning back my love" then I hug Mina tightly not wanting to let her go, she hug me back. It feel so nice and warm being hugged by someone that you love. We stay in that position to feel the moment.

> On the way to Mina's house <

We walk along the street,holding hands,interlocking our fingers to each other's tightly. Mina was hugging her portrait like she don't want to lose it. I took few glances at Mina's face, she looks so cute as she smile sheepishly.

"So, you like your portrait that much? since you're hugging it more tightly than me" I and pout.

"Of course I like it,need to protect your masterpiece,remember? And of course I like you more" she said sheepishly

Awwww she's just too sweet, she still remembered my words. Protect your masterpiece. Can I bite her since she's too sweet? Nope I can't cause I won't hurt my precious Mina Minari~~

Now we have arrived in front of Mina's house. My heart feel so heavy as I have to let go of Mina's hands. I just hoping that Mina feel the same way as I do. Letting go of something just too harsh for me. I look down at her hands the surface of her hands gentle with my thumbs. 

"Its late now, it's time for you to go home and have a rest" Mina said to me softly tried to convince me to let go of her hands.

I remain silence. Then Mina hug me whispering to my ear

"See you tomorrow,my love" those words warmth my heart and melts. She let go of her embrace then look at me,she's not really looking into my eyes but her eyes aiming for my dry lips.

I gulped. My heart beating so fast. Mina's face was so close to me, her eyes still aiming for my lips. Then 'chu', she kissed me. Mina kiss me. Not really a kiss just like a peck. Mina then smile sheepishly and run to ther door and off she goes entering her house leaving me behind speechless. What just happen? It happen so quick I can't even think straight right now. I touch my lips and take my steps to go home, smiling like innocent kid, for sure if someone is passing by me they will think I'm crazy.YES I'm crazily in love, thanks to Myoui Mina.

> the next day , TWIZ Cafe <

Today I hang out with Tzuyu since, both of our girls have their own things to do. I can't believe that Myoui Mina is officially mine, and I'm Son Chaeyoung is officially hers. Earlier this morning Mina send me a message, a sweet and yet let me down a little, but its ok.

*** flashback to early this morning ***

Mina♡ : Good morning love~ 😘 Did you have a good sleep? By the way , I can't go out with you today. I forgot I've an appointment to attend. So I'm sorry :{ Maybe tomorrow we can meet up?

YOU : MORNING LOVE! 😘 Yeah, I have a good sleep last night, thanks to you ;] It's ok you don't have to apologize, we still have tomorrow and eternity to spend time together right? :D

It took Mina 9 to 10 minutes to replied my message, usually she replied within 1 to 2 minutes or even seconds.

Mina♡ : Yeah, you're right :) well I'll text you later, have a nice day sweetie , don't miss me too much 😘

 

I miss you already I thought to myself

*** the end of flashback ***

I sit at the table near the window, I look at the blue sky, it reminds me of yesterday's sky and Mina. Just thinking of her and saying her name makes me smile like a fool. Mina's image start to appear in my head and fading so fast when Tzuyu slam the table loud enough to wake me up from my daydreaming. I was startled and look at her frowning my eyebrows.

"Sorry mate, I've been calling for your name for many times but you didn't respond so boom I slam this table. Sowey~~" suddenly acting cute.

"You're lucky you're my friend. I could have destroy your pretty face if you're not my friend" I give her my glare death.

"Wooooo you scared me. HAHAHAHAHA" she laugh in hysterical way.

We took a sip of our Ice Tea then Tzuyu speak up.

"So what's it you wanna tell me? You said something that changed your life?" Tzuyu asked me with her questioning expression. I smirk , thinking of Mina, the person who changed my entire life.

I told Tzuyu what happened yesterday between me and Mina. My confession, the hugs and the kiss. Tzuyu's jaw dropped when I mentioned kiss.

"Kiss?! A kiss?! Woah daebak, it took me weeks to kiss Sana, but you and Mina like wow, woah daebak" she exclaimed in disbelief and clap her hands.

"Its because I'm cooler than you" I smirk at her and crossed my hand. 

"Duh,I'm more cooler than you. Remember I'm number one girl crush in our school. Nayeon and Momo sunbae confessed to me but I rejected them" Tzuyu said in arrogant way

"Well , they also confessed to me plus our junior Jeon Somi. Huh I had more than you. And no-no its YOUR school not OUR school" we both chuckle as we continued to talk about our past as Girl Crush in my old school.

Out of the blue, bzz bzz both Tzuyu's and my phone vibrates,its a phone call. I look at my screen it stated Mina♡-Calling then I look at Tzuyu's screen it stated Sana Baby - Calling. Tzuyu then look at mine and at hers back. We both exchange our surprised look. 

"Opps, I guess our girls know we're talking about our past" Tzuyu said to me clenching her teeth

"And Opps you start it first" forced smile with dimples

Both Tzuyu and I quickly answer the call. And that's how I spent the rest of my day with Tzuyu.

 

 

»» Thank you very much to new subscribers :)