Chapter 7

Me and The Dying Girl

Today Mina said she's going to visit Aunty Heo's village, she'll be home tonight and guess what? I'm feeling lonely today without her, because usually she will always be there next to me even though I never ask here to. Tzuyu as usual hanging out with her Sana. I walk along the street on my way to the park as usual. Some part of these narrow street reminds me of Mina. Remember when her hand brushing the surface of my hand? And remember how when she bumped into me? That's the first time I met her

Every path I took reminds me of her. I just met her this morning but why I suddenly missed her this much? 

> at the park <

Strangely I didn't sketch today because of Myoui Mina! I once said that this park make me calm but right now I feel uneasy. Is it because I'm tired of this place or is it because Mina wasn't here with me?

"Chaeng! HOI !"

I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I look around and I saw Tzuyu with Sana heading towards me. I look at them blankly, showing them no reaction because I'm not interested in any of them. If it is Mina who called me maybe I would.

"Yo~~" I greeted them

"Hi Chaeyoung-ah, long time no see" exclaimed Sana

I look at Sana,she's still y and cute but its kinda weird. Usually my heart is racing whenever I see her. But right now I feel nothing. By the way, sorry Tzuyu but you know I won't snatch your Sana away from you. The 3 of us have a talk for a while we talk about random topics. It feel nice having someone to talk with, I don't feel lonely at all, but I feel something is missing. The day is getting dark so we decided to go home.

> At home < 

My heart keeps telling me to ask for Mina. The whole day she haven't send me any message. Reluctantly I grab my phone and send her a message.

YOU : Are you home yet?

MinaRi : Nope, I'll be back tomorrow. Why? Did you miss me?

I chuckle. Yeah, I miss you like crazy! I thought to myself

YOU : Maybe, cause I feel lonely today. Luckily Tzuyu accompanied me for a while :D

MinaRi : Aww I'm really sorry. I'll promise by tomorrow afternoon I'll be there next to you ;) 

She winked! She winked at me. OMG my heart almost explode!

YOU : Yay~~ You're my life saviour :]

MinaRi : Glad to hear that. By the way, can I use one of my Wish Card today?

YOU : Sure, what do want to wish for?

While waiting for Mina to reply I quickly grab Mina's Wish Card from my purse and a pen. When I check my phone I already got a replied from her.

MinaRi : My wish is for you to keep me accompany until I fall asleep :)

Well I'm a bit frustrated with Mina's wish, I thought it will be something challenging. Anyway I wrote down her wish to her Wish Card. Mina's wish is not bad at all, only by this way maybe I can get to know her better. So I keep on send my messages to Mina to keep her accompany until at some point where she's not replying to my message indicating that she already asleep. Mina's wish is not bad at all, I feel close to her now. Now she only had 2 Wish Card left and I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

 

> the next day, afternoon < 

Mina said to me that she'll be back before noontime. I wait for her outside TWIZ Cafe. We didn't plan to hang out there, Mina still want to be at the park. While waiting for Mina, I feel a presence behind me, but I don't dare to look back. Suddenly my sight become dark, someone is covering my eyes with his or her hand. Just by smelling the person's perfume I knew its Mina!

"Miss Myoui Mina ? Stop playing around with me~~" I hold both of her hands and turn around to face her. We were holding hands. Her face just so close to me, but I don't mind because I like it that way, Mina don't even flinch. I feel relieved finally I got to see her pretty face and hear her soft voice again. I want to hug Mina, but I don't have enough courage to do so.

"Awww you're no fun to play with, you should atleast show me that you're startled or something" Mina pout and melts my heart slowly, she's so cute!

"Hehehe sorry, maybe next time?" I smirked

Mina just nod her head happily, she then drag me to the park still holding my hand and I like it. At the park we sit at my usual bench. Both Mina and I showing no sign to letting go of our hand, instead we hold each other's hand tightly. Mina told me about her trip to Aunty Heo's village yesterday and in exchange I told her my story.

We just sit there still holding hands looking into each other's eyes. My heart is racing at the moment, butterflies flying in my stomach, my world stop for a while and only focusing to Mina. Only look at Mina. I'm so happy, no, actually both of us were happy. That's when my heart told me that its Mina the only thing you need right now to feel the emptiness in your heart, just go for it Chaeyoung!  I think its the perfect time!

 

> the next day <

I asked Mina to meet up at the park, I have no idea where else to go since Mina and I like the park so much, especially the view. I make my way to the park feeling nervous while my hand holding a sketchbook. From a far I can see Mina sitting at the bench, she looks so perfect and her mood for today also satisfying. I guess today is the perfect day. 

"Hi pretty! Waiting for someone?" I teased Mina

"Hi, yeah. I'm waiting for an artistic tiger. Surprisingly she's late today" she pout looking away from me.

"Don't be sad, because that artistic tiger prepared something for you~~ Ta-Da!" 

I showed to Mina the sketchbook I brought earlier. Her hand is reaching for the sketchbook and she look at me with her clueless expression. 

"Open it" I instructed her and I'm feeling nervous at the same time.

Once Mina open the sketch book, her jaw dropped stunned by her own portrait. I drew Mina's portrait last night, my last minute preparation. Mina look at me with teary eyes while I just smile at her. 

"Thank you Chaeyoung-ah, this portrait of mine just so pretty. No one has ever appreciates me like you do" she smile shyly. I just nod my head cause I'm just to nervous to talk and I'm glad she likes my drawing. And here comes the crucial part, Mina start to admire her own portrait, she look at her portrait carefully from the top to the bottom until at some point Mina is focusing at the right side of the portrait. At the bottom of it I wrote a note to Mina.

 

 

»» Thank you very much :)