Chapter 13

Me and The Dying Girl

"Well how about you wear this to make me feel better?"

I showed Mina 2 silver necklaces, each with different pendant. I smile at her proudly as I showed her the necklaces. Yasss my 2nd surprise for her worked! We stood up from crouching down. I approached her, who seems surprised at the moment.

"Look, this you and this me. Isn't it cute?" 

I pointed my forefinger at the 2 different pendant, one is a penguin pendant and the other one is a tiger pendant. Mina just let out a small laugh.

"Will you allow me to put this on you Miss Penguin?" showing her the tiger pendant necklace

"Sure, Miss Tiger" 

I put on the necklace for Mina, she's too tall for me so I have to tiptoe. Mina do same for me, she put on the penguin pendant necklace around my neck. Then she kiss my cheek, at my dimple to be exact. 

"You like it?"

"I love it! Finally I got something special from you. Thanks Chaengie~"

While she's smiling sheepishly, I squeezed her red cheek between my hand and kiss her lips, a quick kiss. I can't kiss her passionately, I'm afraid she might gasping to breath. Mina's pupils dilated. I laugh at her, she's just sooo cute that I could die from her cuteness.

"Ah! Don't you ever did that to me again?" she pinched my right dimple

"Ouch, ouch, my cheek!" She let go of her pinched and rolled her eyes.

"The kiss? You want me to stop kissing you?" I  

"Not the kiss you dummy. What I mean is your terrible acting earlier" she pout

"Ahhhh, ok then. I won't" I smirked at her

As we start to walk...

"Aigoo, my heart!" I cry. But Mina ignored and continued her steps.

"Yah! Myoui Mina, I'm being serious here"

"Nope, I'm not buying into your terrible act"

"My heart is about to explode because of you,Mina-ah~~" acting cute to get her attention

Mina turned around and look at me, she give me her y killing gazed.

"Because I'm cooler that way" she winked at me and flips her hair light brown hair.

BOOM! my heart finally exploded, thanks to Mina's y gazed and winked.

Well today's date was fun, even though most of the time Mina spent her time with Jihyo. I still haven't receive any message from Tzuyu regarding Doctor Park. So we're still waiting for his reply.

 

> 2 days later <

Finally we got a replied from Doctor Park! He said he never heard of Mina's sickness before, but he's trying his best to help us which gives me hope that Mina is not going to die! I was so excited to tell Mina about this.

 

> later at Mina's bedroom <

I told Mina about Doctor Park and his amazing work, but Mina doesn't look excited as I do. She just give me her insincere smile. 

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired a little bit"

Mina stood up and stand by the window,leaving me alone at the sofa. I approached her and slipped my arms around her waist to give her a back hug, my face buried on her shoulder. Mina is hold on tightly to her tiger pendant.

"Its going to be fine Mina. You'll live longer than you think you are and I'll ALWAYS be by your side, whether you like it or not" 

I kiss her shoulder and hug her tightly

"But, what if I-"

"Shhhht, you promised me you won't say those words ever again, remember?"

Mina just nodded her head. Both of us stay in that positioned for a while. In 3 days time, Mina will be hospitalize in Doctor Park's hospital. So we make full use of the remaining time we had to be clingy to each other before Mina is being hospitalize. 

 

> 3 days later <

Tzuyu ,Sana and Jihyo bade their farewell and give Mina an encouraging words for her to fight her sickness. Mina's parents can't accompany her at the moment, they said there's something they need to settle first. But they believe that I can take a good care on Mina when she's hospitalize. Of course Mina is going to return back to us, I hope so. 

"Good luck Chaeng, take care of yourself and Mina there, and if you need any help just ask me ok? Don't ask Sana!" Tzuyu give me her deathly gazed to intimidate

"I won't you dummy!" We both chuckles

Mina dropped her tears as she again have to leave these amazing people behind, just like she did a year ago. She have to leave Sana, her new friend since she moved into this town; she have to leave Tzuyu, by the way Mina recruited Tzuyu as her spy to look after me when Mina is not around, its ridiculous right? Well I don't care, it shows me that Mina really loves me. Then again she have to leave Jihyo, her best friend since elementary school. They just had their bittersweet reunion few days ago and now they have to be separated for the 2nd time.

It breaks my heart to see Mina cry and leaving her friends behind, luckily I don't have to experience this heartbreaking farewell because I'm going with Mina. YAHAHAHAHA 

 

>  at Doctor Park's hospital <

We have finally arrived at his hospital, he greeted us and explained to me and Mina the procedures. Tomorrow Mina is going to faces several test in order to find a cure to her sickness.

That night at Mina'a assigned room, I laid down next to her for the last time, I hope this is not the last time we laid next to each other. Mina's eyes full of worries and so did I, but I try not to because I'm her by Mina's side to give her strength to go through all of this. Mina said I'm her hope to stay alive, and I'm her strength to go through all these hardships.

"So this is it. We're here to cure your unidentified sickness" I her cheek

"Promise me that you'll stay by my side" 

"Promise"  

I kissed her forehead, Mina buried her face on my chest and play with my penguin pendant. I like it if she buried her face on my chest and played with my pendant. I hope the time stop for a while and let us enjoy this moment before tomorrow's come.

"Can I sleep? I'm exhausted" 

"Sure sweetheart" 

Mina kiss my neck, and off to sleep in my embrace

 

 

»» Thank you very much :) subscribe and comment :)

The ending of MiChaeng fanfic is nearing, so stay with me to found out about the ending. :'D  🐧🐯