Chapter 4

Me and The Dying Girl

> at the Park <

Today Tzuyu accompanied me to the park. At first she wanted to bring along her Sana but then she remembered that I once had a crush on Sana. So she decided not to bring Sana, afraid that I'll be drooling over her girl. Tzuyu-ya seriously I won't do that to my own friend. 

"What are you up to lately? Any good story to tell?" Tzuyu asked me while I'm sketching.

Frustrated for me not responding, Tzuyu took out her phone then she showed me a picture of her and Sana. Her only method to make me speak up. Tzuyu provoke me with Sana's picture because she knew that I hate it when she's bragging about her girl. Tzuyu smirked at me.

"Really? Huh fine. I have one"

"What is it?" Tzuyu's curiosity build up

"Well. Two days ago , a girl bumped to me at the street. We accidentally switched our phone. She then came to me here to get her phone back. She smile happily showing her gum as she got her phone back" I pause for a while as the image of Mina smiling showing her gum start to appear in my head. I think I smile a little revealing my dimples.

"Wow! Interesting! You never told me a story with so many details before" Tzuyu exclaimed. "What happen next?"

Then I told Tzuyu what happened yesterday between me and Mina. Surprisingly I told Tzuyu about Mina with so many details like how she's willing to wait for me to finish off my drawing, how she asked for my number till how Mina text me late at night. Tzuyu then give me a 'good job sister' look and she put her thumbs up.

"What is that for? Your look and the thumbs up?" I asked her with my husky voice.

"You're daebak Chaeng. You never give your number to random people before, they usually got it from me. I'm so proud of you Chaeng!" Tzuyu exclaimed and slapped my shoulder. Luckily her slapped ain't causing any damage to my sketch.

"Its nothing to be proud of, nothing happened though between me and her" I said while continuing my sketch.

"Yeah but still-"Tzuyu pause for a while. I wonder why she's suddenly being quiet. So I lift my face up so I can see her face. She looks like she's seeing a ghost somewhere behind me. When I turn around something poke my right cheek like a sharp object but at the same time it feel soft. 

"Aw!" I shouted not in pain actually it just surprised me

"Sorry Chaeyoung-ah, does it hurt?"

I heard a familiar voice on my left side, its Mina. So its her index finger thats poking my right cheek. I turn my head to the left to face her. Then her hand reached my right cheek them gently with her thumb. Her thumb feel so soft and tickles me at the same time. I grab her wrist and remove it from my cheek.

"No, I'm fine" I said looking away from her. Then suddenly Tzuyu giggling in front of me start to disturb me and at the same time embarrassed me, so I search for her foot with my feet then trample on it. Only then she stop giggling and hide her pain face from me and Mina. Hah served you right.

"By the way Hi" Mina said to me and without me realizing she sit next to me.

"H-Hi" I stuttered.

Tzuyu who is sitting in front of me clearing as a sign saying that 'aren't you going to introduce me to her?'. Tzuyu smirked at me.

"Ehem, Mina this is Tzuyu. My friend" 

"Ollo~" Tzuyu wave her hand to Mina. And actually she acting cute while greeting Mina. I don't know why, but I felt annoyed by that when Mina greeted Tzuyu too.

Few minutes later, Tzuyu got a phone call from her Aunt asking Tzuyu to return home as soon as possible. Tzuyu bade her farewell to Mina and I. Then that's when the awkwardness begun.

I realize that from time to time Mina keep on clearing . And excuse herself to a nearby tap water. I look at her from a far, she's spitting out something from . I thought that maybe she's sick or something. Not longer after that she return back next to me. Her face is slightly wet , I gingerly reached out for my backpack took out a box of tissue and I slide it on the bench to Mina, who still looking for a towel or tissue inside her purse. She later thanked me for the tissue and smile. Then silent. When I suddenly asked her 

"Are you ok?" I surprised by the words that came out from my mouth. I never ask this to a stranger before.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine" Mina stuttered.

I took a glance at Mina, she looks pale.

"If you're feeling unwell you can go home now, I'm fine being alone here" I said to her.

"No,it's ok. I'll wait for you" smiling again.

As I continue my drawing I'm feeling uneasy about Mina sitting next to me not because she's a stranger to me but it because she looks so pale and sick. I knew she won't make any move unless I make a move first. So I stood up and pack my stuff and when Mina try to help me, I stop her by holding her hand with my left hands and block her with my entire body. Then I dragged her to the street.

> along the street <

I didn't realize that I'm still holding Mina's right hand. Then I let go of her hand and look away, to hide my embarrassment. Mina is walking a step late behind me, I wonder why she walk so slow today she don't even talk much like yesterday. Feeling uneasy I turn to face her and I continue to walked backward. Mina look at me with confusion.

"Chaeyoung-ah you could bump to someone or something if you walked like that" she nagged me.

Nice finally I can hear her audible voice. Should I say I miss her voice? I'm not sure yet.

"Then walk fast and guide me to walk properly" I said to her coldly.

Mina jogged towards me final with a smile. She hold both of my shoulder with her hand and turn my body around so I can walk normally. Then I sense her presence on my left side. The surface of her right hand keep on brushing the surface of my left hand. I can feel my cheek is heated but why?

As usual we walked silently and arrive at the front of her house.

"Thank you for sending me home today" Mina thanked me shyly.

"No problem" I smile to her a little.

Mina then took her step towards the door then she stop just before she open the door.

"Can we meet again tomorrow?" she said to me without turning her face to me. I guess she's shy. I'm just guessing.

Without having a second thought my mouth open up and said "sure why not?" Its a yes from me.

I can see Mina giggled but not too obvious and I laughed a little bit. Then off she goes entering her house.

 

 

»» Thank you for subscribing and upvote my story :D Do tell and comment if the story is getting bored or something so I can improve and change the storyline a little bit :) Thank you once again.