Chapter 1

Me and The Dying Girl

Chaeyoung's P.O.V 

As usual I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I look at it and it show 10:30 in morning and I immediately switched it off. I was still in my bed staring blankly at the ceiling in my bedroom that is part of my morning routine, staring blankly at any random stuff I saw after I switched off my alarm. Usually I would stare blankly at random stuffs for 5 minutes.

Then I jumped out from my bed, took my towels and off to the bathroom to take shower. Then went to my bedroom again to put on my clothes. You see I didn't go to school like normal students did because I kept on skipping my class probably more than 20 times then I constantly involved in fight with the seniors and disobeyed the school's rules. And that's when my parents decided to homeschooling me so they can keep their eyes on me but for this month I have no class at all with my mom because my parents had to go to China to settle their business there. So I'm home alone here~~ I can do whatever I want. Peace.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast and getting ready to go out to the park I always went to. I always go there after I'm done with my homeschooling thingy, everytime I go there I feel calm and forget everything that's going on in this world. After I finish my breakfast I went to my bedroom again get my backpack containing my sketch stuffs,my phone and also my headphone in case someone bothers me. I went downstairs straight to the door and off I go to the park. 

It only takes me 20 minutes walking from my house to the park. While on my way there my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and see the the screen :

TzuYoda - Calling 

I rejected her phone call cause I knew she's going to told me an amazing story or bragging about her cutie-y girlfriend. Minatozaki Sana. I used to have a crush on her but then Sana chose Yoda over me. Of course I'm not mad but I'm just a bit jealous. Who wants to date me? I'm short, not friendly, cold and a troublemaker. That's the word most teacher in my previous school use to describe me, TROUBLEMAKER. Well whatever. When I was about to put my phone back in my pocket suddenly a girl bumped into me. My phone dropped to the ground and so did her purse containing many girl stuff like lipbalm, lotion , wallet and so on.

"I'm sorry" the girl said to me while bowing her head.

I look at her with my annoyed face and I let out a sighed cause seriously? I just want to start my day without any trouble and now someone bumped into me and caused my phone dropped to the ground. The girl keeps on apologizing so I just raised my hand as a sign saying that It's fine or It's ok when the reality is I'm not fine or ok with it. She then kneel down to tidy up her stuffs and I help her out, I don't even know why I helped her. 

"Once again I'm sorry" the girl said.

"It's okay" i said to her.

Then I try to reached out for my phone when her hand suddenly touch my hand. I lift up my head a little bit so my eyes can meet her eyes to give her a glaring death of mine as a sign of 'get off your hand from me'. At the time we made eye contact , the time stop for a while. I look at her she's such a beauty, her eyes, her nose , her lips everything about her just perfect. Her dark-brown short hair suit the shape of her face perfectly. I can feel that like I'm blushing red since my face was so close to her face and I can see her cheeks is slowly turning red. Then suddenly a siren from ambulance that passed by the area nearby shook me off from mesmerizing the girl beautiness. I quickly grab my phone and remove my hand from her touch and I immediately stand up. Without saying anything I walk passed the girl before she say something to me and never look back.

 

> At the park <

As usual I sit at the bench located under the shade if big tree near the 'abandoned' playground. The playground is rarely being use by kids cause the playground just too old and none of it can be use due to some teenagers vandalized the playground. The only thing the kids can play there is just the swings but like I said it's rarely being used. So I sit there and start to sketch anything that I see around me. It doesn't matter what I see as long as I can sketch. 

As time passed by I suddenly remembered what happen earlier with the girl. I remember her beautiness and her touch that electrified me, there's something about her that makes me want to know her and attract me to her like a magnet. But you know I'm not that type of person who would want to approach someone if I want to know them. That's why Tzuyu is the only friend I have cause she approached me first. As I continue my drawing I can feel my phone vibrate in my pocket with a sound. I was startled when my phone vibrate cause I always put my phone in silent and vibration mode. I quickly check my phone and guess what? When I unlocked my phone there's no the 'pin code' mode to unclock my phone , it just the 'swipe' to unlocked phone. At that moment I know it's not phone even though the model and the outside appearance of the phone same like mine.

When I examine the phone I know it's not mine plus the lock mode and the wallpaper is different from my phone. Then suddenly I heard someone shouting from a far distance.

"HEY YOU! OVER HERE!" 

I looked around like a lost child trying to find their parents but right now I'm trying to find where the shouting source come from. At some point I saw a familiar person jogged towards me, waving her hands. When I squinted my eyes so I can see clearly then I realized it's her! The Girl I bumped to earlier.

 

»»  I'm sorry if my english is confusing cause like I stated earlier I'm not in English and this is the only way to improve my English and writings(essays). So I hope you guys enjoy my 1st Chapter. And do leave some comments :)