Chapter 6

Me and The Dying Girl

I look at Mina gasping for breath I approach her. Mina almost fell to the ground, luckily I grab her hand to support her. She still coughing covering with her other hand.

"Are you ok? Mina? Mina?!" I raised my voice in case Mina couldn't hear me.

She stand straight and let go of my hand when she stop coughing but still covering with her hand

"I'm fine, Chaengie!" 

Mina then walk slowly, step by step I follow her from behind and on my guard in case she's falling. Now nearing to Mina's house, when Mina suddenly sprint to her front door, she open her door and quickly closed it leaving me behind. Actually she startled me.

What just happen? I said to myself. As I take few steps, the front door of Mina's house open and there standing Mina lifting her right hands up 

"I won! Hehehe" she chuckles

She worries me really, and now she's laughing as nothing happen. I approach her , from this distance, Mina's face is wet not wet because of sweat but its wet like she just wash off her face.

"Yeah, you won. Congrats~" I said nodding my head

"Yay!" she hop around me like a bunny, and its cute I could melt 

Mina invited me to her house, remember her promise. I was greeted by a lady in her 40s Mina called her Aunty Heo. She's the maid of Myoui's residence. She's also taking care of Mina while her parents in Jeju Island. Mina showed me every room in her house, its quiet big. After having a tour around her house she invited me to her bedroom. I guess that's where we'll be playing games.

After having dinner in her room, yes in Mina's room, we play Mortal Kombat. Every match we played I always lose to Mina. She'll show me her annoying face like sticking out her tongue to me whenever I lose, but it doesn't affect me cause she's cute and again butterflies flying vigorously in my stomach like boiling water. At some point Mina and I feel bored playing Mortal Kombat and stop playing it. Mina then grab my attention when she took out a container full of small pink card. The container labelled 'Mina's Wishes'. I'm guessing that's what she called the Wish Card as she mentioned earlier. Mina took 3 cards and hand it to me.

"Here, take this with you" smiling showing her gum.

"Ummm what for?" 

"This is the Wish Card, everytime I have any wishes, I always wrote them here" she lifted a blank pink card, then start to wrote something on it. Then she showed it to me.

I read her Wish Card, it says 'Stay here tonight :)' . My eyes widen. Looking at her confused.

"Why should I?" I questioned Mina

"I won the race so you can't refuse me" she smirked

"But you're not using my card so I don't consider it as your wish" I claimed

"This is the bonus card" she wave her Wish Card while smirking at me

It's true that I refused to stay a night at Mina's house. Isn't it too early for this? Well like it or not I have to accept her wish cause she's the winner but a cheat win. 

Mina changed into her pajamas first, then she asked me to wash up and lend me her pajamas. And guess what? her pajamas just too long for me. Her pajamas smell nice, its the smell of her body scent. Gosh I look like a creepy person when I smelled her pajamas. GOSH SON CHAEYOUNG! 

Done changing my cloth I went back to Mina's room and see Mina sitting at the edge of her bed playing with her phone, probably texting her parents. I'm standing in her room restless waiting for her to notice me. Mina finally notice me and laugh at me.

"Omo, the pajamas is too long for you" 

"It's ok , long pajamas doesn't kill me hehe" I giggled still standing anxious

Mina already lying on her bed hugging her penguin doll, then her expression changed when she look at me.

"Why are you still standing there? Come sleep here with me" she tapping the empty side of her bed.

I just nod my head when I realized she said sleep here next to me. What? I thought I'm going to use the guest room. I gulped my saliva. My eyes blinking unsure what to do. I reluctantly walk towards her bed. Forced smile. Mina then tap the pillow asking me to lay down. I sit slowly at the edge of her bed without look at Mina cause I'm too shy to face her then slowly I lay down my body and my head to the pillow. Guess what? I don't want to face Mina at all cause my face is burning red, I can feel it. And the butterflies in my stomach flies wildly , I wanted to scream like what I did last night, but I can't, I'm in someone else house.

Mina told me to switch off the small table lamp next to me. Actually my hand is shaking when I switched off the lamp. Mina say her good night to me and so did I. 30 minutes has passed but I still can't close my eyes even though I felt sleepy. Mina is already asleep next to me.

I space out for a while then suddenly I had an urge to text Tzuyu to relieve my stress to her, but my phone was on the sofa where we play the game before. I try to move silently and slowly without waking Mina from her dream land. But I failed, because Mina wrap her hands around my waist which make me froze. My jaw dropped, my head can't think straight, my heart beat so fast to the point I'm afraid Mina can hear it and I don't know what to do. I can sense that Mina is so close to me as I can feel her warm breath warmth the back of my neck which tickles me a little. I don't dare to turn around to face her, so I stay in that position till I fall asleep.

> the next day, At my house <

I just got back home from Mina's house. Today she's going to visits Aunty Heo's village. Honestly I don't get enough sleep because of what happen last night. Actual Mina did asked me something when we woke up earlier

** flashback to Mina's bedroom earlier **

"Morning Chaeng, did you sleep comfortably last night?" Mina asked me with her innocent smile.

"Ye-yeah, how about you?" I lied, the reality was I did fell asleep but I can't sleep comfortably like I usually did.

"I had a gooooood sleep last night!" she exclaimed "but it feel so strange,usually I can't sleep comfortably" and off she goes entering the bathroom.

Of course you had a good sleep last night, cause I'm your hugging pillow I thought. 

 

»»» Thank you very much! Subscribe :) and comment :)