Need Help?

I Hate My New Teacher

“Where the is our blondie guy?” Hwanhee asked Jinhoo. Jinhoo shrugged his shoulders and showed his phone to Hwanhee.

[Wooshin: ey

@04:11]

[Jinhoo: what

@04:15]

[Wooshin: I’m going to ditch school today lmao

Bye

@04:17]

[Jinhoo: WHAT?

SRSLY

DUDE WTF

@04:17]

[Wooshin: yep correct

I’m going to ditch school today

Byebye

@04:22]

Hwanhee held his breath as he scrolled through the chat. “I bet Sunyoul would be furious at him if he found out about it,” Hwanhee said. “Or maybe he would be relieved because Wooshin is not going to disturb him for a day,” Jinhoo sighed. Hwanhee looked at his watch. “I guess Wooshin is being serious. I’m going to class now, goodbye!” The beagle waved his hand.

Right after Hwanhee has left the room, Sunyoul arrived at the class and brightly smiled to his class. He knew some of them still couldn’t accept him like before after the dating rumor, but at least the girls and some boys were open-minded and they greeted Sunyoul happily. Then, Sunyoul’s eyes were fixed on Wooshin’s empty seat. Jinhoo could notice Sunyoul’s eyes which were staring at his best friend’s seat. “Sunyoul, today Wooshin isn’t going to go to school. He is…sick,” Jinhoo said, but was unsure about the reason why Wooshin was absent. He couldn’t tell the truth to Sunyoul, right? “Oh, yeah, he has told me. But thanks for the information, Jinwook,” Sunyoul smiled.

---

Sunyoul finally could breathe peacefully. There wasn’t Wooshin for a day and Sunyoul was glad that Wooshin decided to stay at home. He held a piece of paper and stared at the small house in front of him. The teacher was in dilemma, he was too scared to knock on the door. He was afraid Wooshin would be angry if he saw Sunyoul’s face. Then Sunyoul walked in a circle—like an idiot—as he making a “brilliant” plan. Wooshin was looking at Sunyoul from his bedroom. “Idiot is being an idiot,” Wooshin whispered. He sprinted to the front door—yeah, he couldn’t even believe why he did that—and quickly opened the door. “Hey, Sunyoul. What are you doing in here?”

Sunyoul squealed and he hid from Wooshin. “I-I’m visiting you. A-as a teacher,” Sunyoul stuttered, “are your parents home?” Wooshin sighed. “I live alone. Come in.” Wooshin left the door opened. Sunyoul slowly walked and nervously bowed in front of the door. “Excuse me.” Sunyoul followed Wooshin to the living room and he noticed his student hasn’t done anything to cure himself from the injuries. Sunyoul sat and put his bag next to him. “So, why are you here?” Wooshin asked coldly. Sunyoul closed his eyes and he tried to calm himself. “I’m going to take care of you, especially I know your injuries are pretty bad. I know your address from the principal. So, please let me see your wounds. I’m going to clean it first and put some medicine on it,” Sunyoul said. He couldn’t stop staring at his student who had a really attractive face. Wooshin knew he had to let Sunyoul touched his face and helped him to recover from his injuries. The teacher slowly rubbed Wooshin’s face with damp clothes and put some band-aids and medicine. Wooshin kept silent and he secretly examining Sunyoul’s face since the distance of his face and Sunyoul’s was really close.

He noticed how Sunyoul’s eyes were slightly brown and his eyes were round. The bunny teeth slowly were making an appearance because Sunyoul was too focused on cleaning Wooshin’s injuries. Wooshin hated all of those things. “Finish! Have you eaten anything?” Sunyoul said. Suddenly, he’s excited, probably because he has done a good job for helping Wooshin. “Not yet, but I don’t need anything from you. I just want you to go home,” Wooshin said. Sunyoul pouted and stood up. He took his wallet and went outside quickly.

---

“What the heck, Sunyoul. I told you to go home. Not for go out and buy me some food,” Wooshin protested. Sunyoul didn’t care at all and opening a cup of ramen in front of Wooshin. “I haven’t got my payday, so please eat that now. I’ve used my money to buy all of these things,” Sunyoul said. His doe-eyes were widening, seemed begging to Wooshin.

“Fine, I’ll eat those,” Wooshin said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Sunyoul’s face suddenly went bright and he hopped to the kitchen as he brought the ramen with him. Wooshin rubbed his temple and sighed.

[Wooshin: bad news guys

@18:39]

[Hwanhee: what’s happening, tough boi?

@19:00]

[Wooshin: Sunyoul is at my house smh

@19:00]

[Jinhoo: WHAT AHAHAHAHA OMG SRSLY?

@19:00]

[Wooshin: yep

And now he’s boiling water

Fml

@19:00]

Wooshin secretly walked to the kitchen and took a picture of Sunyoul as he waited for the water to boil. Sunyoul was wearing his shirt and he stared at the wall blankly. After took a picture of the teacher, Wooshin quickly sent it to his friends and deleted it, in case Sunyoul checked his phone. “When will you go home? I’m getting sick because I’ve to breathe the same oxygen with you,” Wooshin groaned. Sunyoul walked to the living room, bringing the ramen with him and giving it to Wooshin. “I’ll go home now. But I have to make sure first that you eat that ramen before I leave,” Sunyoul said patiently. And so, Wooshin was stuck with Sunyoul in his own house. When Sunyoul see Wooshin has finished his dinner, Sunyoul quickly got up and took his things with him. “Tomorrow, if you’re still not feeling well, it’s okay not to go to school. Here’s your homework from the other teachers. If you need a help, just call me and I’ll come to your house. Good night,” Sunyoul said. Wooshin watched the other exiting the house and sighed. ‘What the has happened,’ Wooshin thought as he locked the door and go to sleep.

---

The teacher was getting ready to sleep when suddenly his phone got a call from an unknown number. He quickly accepted the call and greeted nervously, “hello?”

“This is Wooshin,”  Sunyoul held his breath after hearing the summoned name. He couldn’t believe Wooshin called him because he thought the student wouldn’t even bother to call him. “Oh yeah, what’s wrong, Wooshin?” Sunyoul tried to encourage himself to answer. “I don’t understand the biology homework. I guess you can…help me?” Wooshin could feel himself being embarrassed because he finally called the teacher. He was unsure with his decision, but Sunyoul was the last hope for him. He could’ve called Jinhoo—the short guy—or Hwanhee—the extremely loud and noisy person—but it was already almost midnight and he didn’t have any choice. “Ah..well, I’ll help you then,” Sunyoul replied.

And so both of them didn’t get any enough sleep. Wooshin was fighting with his homework and Sunyoul was trying to help the clueless student. They were doing Wooshin’s homework through the phone for 2 hours and Sunyoul could hear soft yawns from the latter. He knew Wooshin was really tired and he needed to rest. “Wooshin, I think you should sleep now. You don’t need to finish the homework now. I’ll tell the teachers that you won’t be able to collect it tomorrow,” Sunyoul said. The student groaned and he mumbled a thing, but it was inaudible for Sunyoul. “Sorry?” Sunyoul asked, trying to hear the words clearly.

“Stopactingniceatme,” Wooshin mumbled again, but that time, it was loud enough to be heard. “I’m not acting nice! I’m trying to help you.” Sunyoul slowly pouted. “I don’t need your help!” Wooshin exclaimed.

The light brown haired guy sighed, “then who called me first? I’m pretty sure it was you,” Wooshin’s face went red. He just realized he was the one who called Sunyoul in the first place, yet he kept blaming everything on Sunyoul and said he didn’t need any help. “Ugh, whatever! I’m going to sleep,” Wooshin said as he buried his face to the pillow. “Good night, Wooshin,” Sunyoul greeted. “Night.” Wooshin hang up the call and threw his phone to the carpet on the floor.

“He’s a truly idiot,” Sunyoul chuckled as he shook his head.

“He’s a teacher but he’s pathetic,” Wooshin whispered. But suddenly, he giggled by thinking the previous call he had done.