Let's Spread the Hatred

I Hate My New Teacher

The blondie still looking at the couple he met earlier. He couldn’t take his eyes off from the teacher and his boyfriend. There was something weird inside Wooshin’s heart. Not jealousy—it was disgusted feeling—. A soft pat landed on Wooshin’s shoulder. “Looking at your favorite teacher, blondie boy?” Hwanhee asked. “Don’t make me laugh, Hwanhee. Both of you ordered me to got to here as soon as possible. Now I’m already here.” Wooshin rolled his eyes and folded his arms in front of his chest. “Well you’re late for the best view, my friend. Wei got scolded by our most killer teacher and probably he won’t be here for several days,” Jinhoo said. He even almost whispered so no one could hear them. Wooshin sighed, he didn’t even interested on the topic. He didn’t want to hear any story with Wei as the main character. His mind was too focused on the young teacher with the old figure. “Okay, now both of you need to listen to me,” Wooshin said. He stared into Jinhoo’s and Hwanhee’s eyes and smirked. “There’s an interesting story,”

---

As he opened the door, he could really feel the tension in the class. It was weird for Sunyoul to feel that. Usually, his class was noisy and fun in the morning. “Good morning, everyone,” Sunyoul greeted nervously. His palms started to sweat as he looked at the students who were actually sitting with their mouths shut. Sometimes they glanced to each other and it made Sunyoul felt more nervous. “Guys, should we start our lesson today?” Sunyoul asked.

“Sunyoul,” a girl slowly puts her hand up, “is it true?” Sunyoul tilted his head a bit. “What are you talking about?” Sunyoul asked, trying to be calm. “We heard that you were dating with a guy. Is it true?” Other student asked him again. The young teacher could feel something hit his chest. What was it about? He examined every corner of the class and found a student mysteriously smirked at the back seat. “W-what? I’m not having any relationship now especially with a guy. Stop spreading gossip,” Sunyoul answered. He was afraid everyone could hear his voice trembling. “Then how about the tall guy who waited you yesterday? I guess he has an oppa kink.” Wooshin stood up and walked to Sunyoul. His hands were being kept inside his pocket. The teacher scanned Wooshin from head to toe. He noticed how Wooshin ed his shirt and his chest was shown to the world. He wore a tie, but it loosely hung on his neck. The messy look for his hair made Sunyoul wanted to comb Wooshin’s hair so bad. “Excuse me but what do you mean about this ‘oppa kink’?” Sunyoul asked and accidentally made his voice higher. “Stop acting innocent, Sunyoul. I know you’re not really innocent for your lovely boyfriend. Just accept the rumor because isn’t it the truth?” Wooshin said. Sunyoul looked into Wooshin’s eyes, trying to be brave facing the problematic student.

“Please, sit down, Wooshin. We’re going to start our lesson. We’ve spent 15 minutes only for talking about this.” Sunyoul pulled Wooshin back to his seat. Then, Sunyoul quickly forced Wooshin to sit, but being held by the blondie. “Listen to me. I’m going to annoy you and disturb you every where you go. But if you want to have a peaceful life, then go away from this school,” Wooshin whispered. Sunyoul was scared, it was true, but he needed to be tough. He would lose if he gave up from his job. “I’m sorry, Wooshin. But no way I’m going to go away from this school,” Sunyoul smiled and let himself go from Wooshin’s hand, “and thanks for spreading the rumor, but Kuhn’s my cousin,” Wooshin felt his face was reddening as he heard Sunyoul said so.

---

“It’s a waste that your grade is slowly better, but your attitude,” Sunyoul sighed, “worse,” Wooshin looked at Sunyoul and he placed his feet on the table. “I’m going to make you drop from your job.” Wooshin ruffled his hair. He fixed his eyes on Sunyoul who was sorting his documents—probably all of them were Wooshin’s report from the teachers—and placing them in front of him. The blondie couldn’t believe himself that he was actually still coming to the after school class with Sunyoul as his tutor. Probably most of the students were starting to hate on Sunyoul and Wooshin. Some thought Sunyoul was the victim and Wooshin was guilty for it—which was actually true—but some thought it was Sunyoul’s fault to have a date in front of his student. Sunyoul has buried his feeling deep down in his heart. Sadness, anger, disappointment, everything. That day’s after class lesson was quiet. Well, usually it was quiet but that time, the silence was really intense. “I think it’s enough for today, Wooshin. You should go home,” Sunyoul said.

Wooshin then walked from the class, forgetting about Sunyoul. He walked until he reached the school’s gate. “Oh look, how was your date with Sunyoul?” Wooshin sighed as he saw who was talking. “I’m tired seeing your face, Wei. I don’t want to have any fight with you.” Wooshin waved his hand lazily and ignored the tall guy. “How dare you to ignore me.” Wei grabbed Wooshin’s hair and pulled it. It was extremely hurt for Wooshin since his hair was short. “Let me go,” Wooshin said softly but everyone could feel the anger in his mouth. “Oh, Sunyoul’s boyfriend is begging me to let him go. He’s extremely weak, how can he protect Sunyoul?” Wei kept talking and it irritated Wooshin’s ears. “He’s not my boyfriend. Stop saying that.” Wooshin glared at Wei as he held Wei’s wrist and quickly pulled Wei’s shirt, trying to punch him. “Oh, so you’re going to punch me? Then do it,” Wei said. Wooshin quickly punched Wei on his face without any burden on his shoulder and then that was it, he fell to a bad fight with Wei. Wooshin was having a bad luck. He didn’t realize Wei had his friends on his back and so it went from 1 vs 1 into 5 vs 1. It was annoying, but Wooshin couldn’t resist to keep throwing his punches to them. Until suddenly Wei pushed him and made him fall, and going to punch Wooshin and ruin his beautiful face. The blondie closed his eyes and giving up. He let Wei punched him and he was ready to be the winner of the fight until he saw a small figure standing in front of him, facing Wei and stretching his arms widely. Sunyoul is protecting Wooshin.

“Stop this fight,” Sunyoul said. His voice is not as high as usual. “Sungjoon, go home. I don’t want to see both of you fighting again,” Sunyoul continued. Wei smirked and rolled his eyes. “So, you are Sunyoul. It’s my first time seeing you, Teacher. Nice to meet you.” Wei lifted Sunyoul’s chin using his thumb and index finger. Sunyoul’s face was blushing and quickly acted tough. “Watch your attitude, Sungjoon. I’m your teacher,” Sunyoul said. Wooshin watched the two having a-not-so-nice conversation. Sunyoul replied to every Wei’s words rudely and sarcastically. It wasn’t “the real Sunyoul”.

“Oh, so you are acting tough now? Where’s the sweet and cute Sunyoul? People are talking about him,” Wei said. “Close your mouth and go home.” Sunyoul turned Wei’s body and pushed him softly. He swore he saw Wei gave him a cheeky wink before he walked away. Wooshin exhaled and lay down, looking at the orange sky. He breathed heavily and Sunyoul was concerned about him. The teacher moved closer to Wooshin and squatted next to him. “Tomorrow, you don’t need to go to school. You’re badly injured and if tomorrow you went to school, everyone would notice your injuries and wounds and principal would drop you out from the school if he found out about this,” Sunyoul said. Wooshin stared Sunyoul and—surprisingly—Sunyoul looked worried about him. Did he actually care about Wooshin?  “Shut up,” Wooshin whispered, “I don’t need your help. Stop helping me, I know you’re trying to be nice in front of me and you’re fake, Sunyoul. I don’t like you,” Wooshin stood up and running away from the teacher. He felt really stupid for saying that rude thing in front of his teacher.