Two Weird Guys

I Hate My New Teacher

Sunyoul was walking on the hallway as he hummed his favorite song softly. He has been teaching for three months and everyday was like a disaster for him. “Teacher Yein, I’m sorry to bother you, but please come to my office,” the principal said. Sunyoul quickly nodded as he asked to himself what has Wooshin done again that time. The last time he was called to the office was because Wooshin slept in every class. And the last time he was called to the office because of a good thing was because Sunyoul was accepted for the job. Sunyoul exhaled softly before he entered the principal’s room. “Excuse me,” he said politely as he bowed a bit. “Please sit down.” the principal sipped his drink. “I’m sorry to call you to my room once again. Maybe you’ve known what we are going to talk about.” Sunyoul looked at his hands which were placed on his thighs.

“Is it Wooshin?” He looked at the principle nervously and he swore he saw the old man nodded. “He has many bad scores. He needs good scores, especially it’s his 2nd year.” The principle placed his hands on the desk and stared at Sunyoul who was slowly swallowed by the chair he was sitting on. “Maybe you should try to teach him privately after school. I know you’re compatible to take care of him. And, you got almost perfect scores at every subjects in your college.” Sunyoul listened to the words carefully. He knew he needed to help the poor boy to pass his grade that year. He was Wooshin’s homeroom teacher after all. “I.. I don’t know if I can help him. It seems he doesn’t even like me, Principal,” Sunyoul mumbled nervously. He played with his fingers, it was his behavior when he was nervous. “You’re our last hope. I don’t want to receive any rejection from you. So now, please go back to your class and think about it,”

As the principal said so, Sunyoul went to his next class. He felt uneasy to think about the private class with Wooshin. But he remembered what the principal said to him. He was the only person who could help Wooshin.

---

A soft pat landed on Wooshin’s shoulder. “What? Don’t you see I’m sleep—“ Wooshin rolled his eyes as he saw Sunyoul was standing next to him. He exhaled and ruffled his blonde hair. “I-I’m sorry to bother your sleeping time, but I need to talk to you for a minute,” Sunyoul mumbled, “the principal told me that your scores were bad and I’m going to give you private classes until you get good scores again,” Wooshin’s mind suddenly went blank. He thought he misheard it. “I’m sorry? Are you sure?” Wooshin asked. Sunyoul nodded vigorously. “Yes. The principal asked me to do so. We will start our first after class today.” A smile crept on Wooshin’s face. “No way, Sunyoul. You’re a music teacher. There’s no way you can teach me other lessons.” Sunyoul frowned after he listened Wooshin said his statement.”Whatever, Wooshin. Just remember, come to room 19 after class and meet me.” Sunyoul walked out from the class and sometimes greeted the other students who were calling his name.

“Should I go and meet him after class?” Wooshin asked his seatmate, Jinhoo. “Of course you have to, idiot.” Jinhoo smacked Wooshin’s head. “It’s for your future.” Wooshin sighed. Wooshin wasn’t really into listening Jinhoo’s silly advices. It consumed too much energy for him even though he only needed to sit and listen to the ‘grandpa’ talking. “Now, now. Did I hear someone get called to go to a private class with Sunyoul? I’m jealous,” Hwanhee laughed and Wooshin could notice the disappointment on Hwanhee’s face. He didn’t know whether Hwanhee was being sarcastic or he was really jealous. “Shut up, Hwanhee. I don’t want to listen to your bad voice, ugh it’s irritating.” Wooshin covered his head using his grey jacket. “Aw, rude! If I were you, I would join the private class, you know.” Hwanhee put his hand on Wooshin’s shoulder and clicked his tounge. Jinhoo on the other side was trying to hold his laugh. “Guys, you should stop being gay for him. I’m tired listening to all of these things,” Wooshin mumbled. His best friends grinned and high-fived each other happily. “That’s our job in here, blonde-head. We’re always with you to annoy you everyday,” Jinhoo laughed.

----

It was after school and Wooshin couldn’t believe himself he was making his way to the room 19. ‘Damn Jin-hoe and Whine-hee. They forced me to go to here,’ Wooshin thought, ‘and I couldn’t believe they’re actually following me to make sure I didn’t escape,’

Wooshin turned his head around and saw two guys waving back at him and smiling widely. “What are you doing in here? You both are like stalkers who are chasing on an extremely attractive man aka me!” Wooshin rolled his eyes. “Don’t mind us, Wooshin. Just go and meet Sunyoul!” Hwanhee said. “Agree! You should enjoy your time with him. It’s a good chance to know him better,” Jinhoo teased. What is the definition of best friends if you’ve never teased each other, right?

Wooshin sighed and stared at the door in front of him. He glanced at his best friends, the shortie and the beagle, and sighed again. He guessed he hadn’t any choice except getting his feet on the room and took the same oxygen with Sunyoul. He knocked on the door several times and decided to open the door. He saw a figure looking at the window calmly. It was odd for him because it was his first time saw Sunyoul wearing glasses, and he looked really different with it. “Hey,” Wooshin greeted. Sunyoul turned his head to the voice and smiled. “Hey, Wooshin. Please sit down.” Sunyoul went to his seat and opened his book. He couldn’t believe he really did this. “It’s weird to see you in glasses.” Wooshin threw his bag on to the table and took a seat in front of his teacher. “Well...that’s not how you sit properly, isn’t it, Wooshin?” Sunyoul smiled. Wooshin groaned and frowned. “Please just start the private lesson. Please,” Wooshin groaned. Sunyoul chuckled, “let’s start,”

----

“That’s it for today. I hope you review it again today,” Sunyoul said as he tidied his own things. “Nah, I’m too tired to do anything.” Wooshin leaned on the wall as he folded his arms in front of his chest. Once again Sunyoul laughed and said, “well, it’s your choice, though. At least you have done some works today,” Wooshin looked at the teacher. He thought how could someone be so patience like him? The blondie put his attention on his phone. His eyes were widening. “I’m going first.” Wooshin walked out fastly to the corridor. He didn’t say thank you or anything to show his gratitude and just walked away from the young teacher. Sunyoul looked at Wooshin’s back, then smiled and shook his head. “How can I soften this kid’s heart?”

Wooshin, on the other hand, had positioned himself outside the school gate and looked at the sky. He tapped his foot impatiently and sighed a couple times.

[Jinhoo: Dude, have you finished your date with Sunyoul? XD

@16:37]

[Hwanhee: I guess he hasn’t.

Hope you learn something after today’s private lesson, boi

@16:37]

[Wooshin: you, guys.

@16:40]

[Hwanhee: Calm yo , little brat.

We’re waiting you in the library

@16:41]

[Wooshin: Oh so now our Whine-hee has became the good student?

I’m impressed.

@16:50]

[Jinhoo: Ouch @ the sarcasm.

Don’t you dare to summon the satan inside Wooshin’s soul, Hwanhee.

@16:50]

[Wooshin: Shut up Jin-hoe.

I’m done with today’s lesson.

Finally.

@17:02]

[Hwanhee: LOL Jin-hoe

Btw, we’re moving, -boy

We’re in front of the school gate

@17:05]

[Wooshin: k k, beagle

@17:06]

[Hwanhee: Wooshin, hurry up where tf are you

@17:06]

[Wooshin: Can you just please calm yo , young man?

I’m on my way

What do you think I am? Naruto?

@17:07]

[Jinhoo: Well n0 lmao

You’re just a who hates Sunyoul so much

But please hurry up to come here, you need to see this

@17:07]

Wooshin read again his chat with his best friends. He had waited for them at the place they had mentioned before. Now where are they?

“Hey, dude,” an unknown voice called Wooshin. Wooshin turned his head to the voice but he found a tall guy leaning on the wall as he looked at the blonde. “Did you call me?” Wooshin asked. “Yep. What are you doing here? Are you waiting for your girlfriend?” The guy laughed. Funny, Wooshin thought sarcastically. He looked at the guy and he thought he was an old man. “No. I’m waiting for my friends. And what are you doing here? You’re not even this school’s student, right?” Wooshin said. The guy smiled and he looked at the school building. “I’m not. And, oh look. I’ve to go home now. Good luck for waiting your friends,” he said. Wooshin looked at the guy, examining him until suddenly he saw a small figure ran quickly and he saw the tall guy was being dragged by the figure. “Hey, come on! Move your feet, hyung!” Wooshin rolled his eyes. Sunyoul. “Hey, hey, wait a minute. Yein, is this guy here your student?” The guy said. Sunyoul looked into the old man’s eyes and grabbed the back of the taller guy’s shirt. He was really close with that guy and the old guy put his arm on Sunyoul’s smaller shoulder. “Yes, he’s my student! Wooshin, you need to go home, it’s getting late. Don’t make your parents worried, okay.” Sunyoul smiled. “Kuhn-hyung, we should go home, too. I’m hungry!” Wooshin was disgusted as he watched Sunyoul acting cute in front of the ‘Kuhn guy’.

“Okay, okay. But call me ‘oppa’ first, and we’re going to go home,” Kuhn said jokingly. Sunyoul giggled and hit Kuhn’s stomach playfully. “Are you feeling lonely again because no girls called you as their oppa?” Sunyoul asked as he sweetly smiled to Kuhn. Wooshin watched the lovey-dovey couple in front of him. Sunyoul pulled Kuhn’s hand to make him walked but he failed because it looked like Kuhn was far stronger than the young teacher. “I told you to call me ‘oppa’ first, then we will buy some food,” Kuhn said and received a deep sigh from the other. Wooshin rolled his eyes too because he thought it was the cheesiest thing from a couple. “Damn it, hyung! Come on, let’s go home!” Sunyoul pulled Kuhn’s arm, but Kuhn was smiling to him. “Fine. Let’s go home, Kuhn-oppa!” Kuhn giggled at the nickname but Wooshin looked at both of us disgustedly. Sunyoul bowed a little to Wooshin and ran playfully with Kuhn. What the happened. So Sunyoul has a boyfriend and his boyfriend has an oppa kink? Interesting.