Who?

I Hate My New Teacher

Wooshin sighed as he listened to the others talking. The others said there was a new teacher who would replace their old teacher. It was for Wooshin, especially when the old teacher was supposed to be their homeroom teacher. “Wooshin are you okay? I mean, they’ll replace your favorite teacher with a new random teacher,” Wooshin’s friend said. “Do I look like I’m okay? Now leave me alone.” Wooshin rolled his eyes and quickly hid his face into his hands which were folded on the table. Suddenly the whole class went quiet. Wooshin lifted his head to find out what was happening and he found a petite guy sitting on the teacher’s chair. He looked annoying for Wooshin. The teacher had a light brown hair which was really weird for Wooshin (even though he was blonde, but he felt the teacher was unfashionable). “Good morning, everyone! Firstly, let me introduce myself. I’m Seon Yein, your homeroom teacher. I’m here as a new teacher and I’m the new music teacher,” Yein spoke. Wooshin looked at the girls and he could literally tell those girls were falling in love with that Seon Yein guy. “Teacher! Please tell us about your personal information,” a girl said and successfully made Wooshin rolled his eyes.

“O-oh.. well, I’m from Wando, and I’m 21 years old,” Yein said and quickly the class went busy as they whispered to each other about the new teacher’s age. “Hey, Yein.” Wooshin stood up as he stared to the young teacher. “You’re so young. Too young to teach in this place. And it’s better if you stop speaking because your voice is annoying.” The class suddenly fulfilled with laughter from the boys and Wooshin walked towards Yein. “Listen to me, Teacher. Have you reached your puberty? Your voice makes my ears bleed,” Wooshin said as he rolled his eyes when he said ‘teacher’ to Yein. He moved his head closer to Yein’s, making the teacher moved his head farther. “I have reached my puberty and please have a seat. By the way, do you want to introduce yourself to the class since you’re already in front of them?” Yein said as he gave some space to the male student.

Wooshin sighed and turned his body to the class. “My name is Wooshin,” he said lazily. “What’s your real name?” Yein asked as he tilted his head slightly. “Yein, my real name is not important.” The blondie walked to his seat. “Rude. Oh! By the way, all of you can call me by my name, since our age is really close,” Yein said, giving his warmest smile to his new class. “Teacher Yein, can we give you a nickname?” A girl with a ponytail bravely asked him. “S-sure..?” Yein was unsure about the nickname thing, but he thought let’s give it a try. Maybe he would love the name. Wooshin will tell you the nickname!” A boy shouted from the corner. Yein could see the panic feelings inside Wooshin. “Me? Oh no way! I’m not going to say anything to that girly-name-teacher!” Wooshin made an X sign with his hands. Sure the girls were secretly disappointed with Wooshin’s action, but his friends pushed him to say the nickname. “Fine,” he stood up, “they gave you a nickname. Sunyoul,”

Yein who was changed to Sunyoul was blushing really hard. “What do you think, Teacher?” A glasses girl asked him. “I..love it!” Sunyoul mumbled and his eyes showed an excitement. Maybe it was their reflex, but suddenly the students clapped happily after they knew the new teacher loved the nickname. Except Wooshin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I heard there’s a new teacher in here,” Hwanhee said as he chewed his lunch. “Ah yeah, but it’s a bad news for me,” Wooshin mumbled. He stared at the cute girls from his class. “But at least girls at my class are cute,” he smirked. Hwanhee looked at his friend, disgusted and curious at the same time. “Did you actually say it was a bad news for you to have a new teacher? What happened?” Hwanhee shoved some food into his mouth. “He replaced my favorite teacher. Bonus, he’s my homeroom teacher,” Wooshin said. “What the actual , mate. It’s not even a real problem!” Hwanhee laughed. Wooshin felt annoyed. He thought his best friend aka Hwanhee would understand him. Wooshin really loved music lesson, and it actually ruined, thanks to the new teacher, Sunyoul. “You should meet him. He’s annoying. Especially his voice,” Wooshin mumbled. Hwanhee lifted his thumb and went back to his class. Wooshin knew it was useless to tell it to Hwanhee. The blonde lazily walked to his class and he winked to a group of girls. Of course those girls would feel special about it, especially Wooshin’s the most attractive student in the school. They screamed and hyped as Wooshin internally laughing loudly.

“Good job, Wooshin. You successfully made those girls went crazier because of you.” Wooshin jumped a bit because suddenly Sunyoul came up out of nowhere. “What are you doing in there? Are you going to kill me because of heart attack?” Wooshin held his chest to calm his heartbeat. “Um, no. I’m going to my next class. Stop flirting with girls and hurry up to your class. Classes will start soon.” Sunyoul walked faster as he waved his hand to Wooshin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunyoul finished his classes successfully. He went to his last class for that day and after it, he could rest happily. “Good afternoon, class!” Sunyoul greeted happily. His aura quickly filled the whole class and everyone fell in love with him already because his attitude. “My name is Seon Yein and I’m your new music teacher. You can call me as Sunyoul if you’re not uncomfortable to call me as ‘sir’ or ‘teacher’, because our is really close,” he said.

“Ah, so he’s the new teacher. Wooshin is clearly blind. How can he be the biggest problem for Wooshin?” Hwanhee mumbled to himself, “his voice is good. How can Wooshin said it was annoying?”

Sunyoul was just about to start the lesson when suddenly the principal knocked on the door. “Excuse me, Teacher Yein,” he said politely. Sunyoul looked at the principal and suddenly felt worried. “I need to talk with you for a minute. Please follow me,” he said. The new teacher slowly looked at the class who was secretly feeling worried about him too. “I guess I have to leave you for a minute. You can sing or play instruments by yourselves. Excuse me for a minute,” Sunyoul said, slowly walking to the principal who had waited for him outside. The old man walked slowly and Sunyoul kept his distance for maybe 2 meters from him. He was just too afraid to get closer. “Please have a seat,” the principal ordered him. Sunyoul saw a figure sitting also in front of the principal’s desk, but he couldn’t really tell it because the figure didn’t even turn his head to Sunyoul.

The young teacher sit on the other chair and his heart stopped for a second when he looked to the person who was sitting next to him. Wooshin. His student looked away. “So, Teacher Yein, I called you because one of your student is being a little bit… ‘problematic’ with a teacher,” the old man sighed. Sunyoul looked worried, and he looked at the blondie with his doe-eyes, but it looked like Wooshin didn’t even care about it. “What? Stop looking at me like that,” Wooshin said. “What did you do?” Sunyoul tried to understand Wooshin’s problem. “I didn’t do anything. Did you actually believe what this old man said just now?” Wooshin stood up, trying to leave the room. “I have to hear the answer from you, if you want me to believe in you.” Sunyoul chased Wooshin. “Um, Principal. I’m sorry but I have to chase him. Thank you for the information just now.”

Wooshin stepped calmly in the hallway. He didn’t want to see anyone. Why did the teacher have to send him to the principal's room? It wasn’t a big deal for Wooshin. “Wooshin!”

The owner of the name quickly turned his head. “Good job, Wooshin. Why did you turn your head. It’s just,” Wooshin thought, “Sunyoul.” His homeroom teacher ran to him and quickly grabbed his hand. “What happened to you? Tell me, I’m your homeroom teacher. You should tell me about the problem just now,” Sunyoul controlled his breath. “Oh, so this ‘new teacher’ wants to know and pretend to care about his ‘problematic student’?” Wooshin sighed as he rolled his eyes. “I slept in class. That’s the reality. Now what?” Sunyoul tilted his head and his round eyes became bigger. “That’s it?” the teacher sighed happily. He smiled. “I’m not going to do anything to you. I thought you did something unacceptable to the teacher. But sure, please listen to the teacher’s explanation. Especially, it’s your 2nd year in here, right? Now, go back to your class.” Sunyoul smiled. Wooshin clenched his fist and bit his lips. “How can you smile sweetly to me like that. Why don’t you get angry to me?” he tried to swallow his own anger. “W-what? How can I get angry to you? I think I don’t need to be angry at you just because you slept in your class just now,” Sunyoul said softly. Wooshin’s face became red. He kept his anger in his heart and he felt he could explode as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t understand, Wooshin.” Hwanhee his ice cream. “How can you hate Sunyoul?” Wooshin sighed loudly. “Can you please stop talking about that girly-name-teacher, Hwanhee? I’m tired with his attitude,” Wooshin said. Hwanhee pouted and whined. “Hey, come on! Today I met him in my class. I think his voice is just fine. I would love to have a collaboration with him, though,” Hwanhee said. Wooshin tried not to listen to any of Hwanhee’s words about Sunyoul. Sure, his best friend had something in his ears, so he thought Sunyoul’s voice was angelic. The blonde walked away leaving the brunette dreaming on the middle of the pavement.

It wasn’t far enough from Hwanhee when suddenly Wooshin got caught by a group of male students. “Hello, blondie,” a tall guy greeted him. “Hello, Pillar,” Wooshin replied. “Look who’s calling me as ‘Pillar’ just now! Did you forget my name?” Wooshin smirked as he ruffled his hair. “Go away. I don’t want to fall into a fight with all of you,” Wooshin said. The tall guy smiled. “Do you think I’ll let you escape? We haven’t finished our fight last week. Now there’s no teacher. Let’s continue it,” Wooshin glared at the tall guy. “Don’t you hear my words just now? I don’t want to have a fight with you today, Wei,” Wooshin said. Hwanhee who was standing behind him slowly walking back. He didn’t want to fall into the serious situation in front of him. Suddenly, Hwanhee bumped someone because he didn’t see where he was going. “S-sorry..” he mumbled, “..Sunyoul..?” Sunyoul looked at Hwanhee and smiled. “Now please tell me what is going on here,” Sunyoul said. He asked for it, but Sunyoul quickly walked to the blonde and the others. “What are you doing in here? Hurry up and go home.” Sunyoul pulled Wooshin and gave him to Hwanhee. “And all of you. Even though all of you aren’t wearing the complete uniform, but I know you’re from the same school with him. Now, go home.” Both of Wooshin and Hwanhee didn’t sure which one made their rivals went home, either it was Sunyoul’s glare or Sunyoul’s cute appearance that successfully made Wei fell in love with him, but Hwanhee was 100% sure he needed to thank Sunyoul. “T-Teacher, thank you so much,” Hwanhee mumbled. Sunyoul just smiled and left the boys.

Wooshin looked at Hwanhee and hit his head. “Why the heck you said thank you to that person?” he shouted. “What? I have to say thank you to him because he literally saved my life just now! What’s your problem?” Hwanhee whined as he rubbed his head. “Ah, forget it! You’re too idiot to understand it!” Wooshin left grumpily. Hwanhee stared at the back of Wooshin confusedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunyoul sat on his chair and stared blankly at his students. His mouth slightly opened and the whole class could tell there was a pair of bunny teeth in it. “Wooshin,” Jinhoo, Wooshin’s classmate whispered, “your favorite teacher is being cute today,” Wooshin rolled his eyes as he listened to Jinhoo. He could really tell most of his friends fell in love with Sunyoul, except him. “So now you have a feeling for our teacher? Wow, our short guy falls in love to a guy,” Wooshin replied. Then it was Jinhoo’s turn to roll his eyes. “No homo, but he’s extremely cute. And don’t you dare to call me short again.” Jinhoo turned his head. The blondie asked himself when did his friends become so gay toward Sunyoul. It wasn’t like he was jealous, but all of them needed to know Wooshin’s problem! He looked at Sunyoul from his seat and he took his pencil case. Wooshin gripped it tightly, stood up and suddenly he threw it to Sunyoul. A loud gasp could be here from everywhere and it quickly hit Sunyoul’s head.

Sunyoul’s doe eyes became bigger as he his head. “W-who threw it just now?” Sunyoul shouted and his high-pitched voice rang right into Wooshin’s ears. “It’s me! I threw it because you looked so stupid just now! You daydreamed and you stared at us blankly which is annoying and creepy!” Wooshin shouted angrily. Jinhoo from his seat facepalmed because of his friend’s ridiculous attitude. “O-oh? I daydreamed just now? Well, I’m sorry, but thank you! Now, let’s stand up and sing!” Sunyoul smiled warmly. His smile was even brighter than the actual sun. When everyone was standing up, Wooshin sat back and being so rebellious toward the young teacher. “Hey, Wooshin! Why don’t you stand up? Sunyoul has told us to stand up!” A girl beside him said. “I don’t want to stand up. He ruined my mood.” Wooshin buried his head into his jacket. “I guess Wooshin is not feeling well to sing, so let him sit down,” Sunyoul said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinhoo came to Wooshin’s seat and slammed his hand on the desk. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Wooshin asked. “And what the hell is wrong with you, Wooshin?!” Jinhoo shouted, “Sunyoul did nothing wrong and you just trying to look for an enemy? Is having Wei as your rival is not enough?” Wooshin could tell his—short—friend was furious at him. “Shut up. Listen to me, I’m going to make the principal fired him because of me, Jinhoo. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show,” Wooshin said. Jinhoo shook his head and folded his arms in front of his chest. “You have lost your mind,” he whispered. Wooshin covered his head with his jacket and closed his eyes, trying to forget about the presence of the new teacher. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO. I don't know what did I write so please don't mind me 8')))))