Jealousy is A Real B--

I Hate My New Teacher

Hwanhee and Jinhoo had known Wooshin’s feeling to Sunyoul but the black haired guy decided to keep being a and would said he hated Sunyoul. Even though they had tried everything, they couldn’t make Wooshin to tell the truth. It was true that Wooshin sometimes blushed when he saw the teacher, but it was only it. Just like that time where Sunyoul suddenly walked to the cafeteria and the whole room was busy greeting the music teacher but Wooshin just sat there and his eyes followed Sunyoul like he was preying for him. “Mr. Wooshin, you making him scared, okay,” Hwanhee said. Wooshin who heard it quickly turned his head to Hwanhee and glared at him. “We can see some hearts are showing from your eyes when you look at Sunyoul,” Jinhoo said. “I-I wasn’t looking at him!” Wooshin stuttered, but he was being too obvious. “You know you can’t lie with your own feelings,” Hwanhee mumbled as he chewed his lunch.

Wooshin ignored his best friends’ words and his eyes kept staring at the teacher. “Guys, look,” Wooshin called and pointed to Sunyoul. A girl—probably 1 year younger than them—walked to Sunyoul with a flustered face and she bowed to him while giving him something. Her friends were standing behind her and clapping like idiots when Sunyoul accepted the gift. Wooshin felt jealousy was creeping inside his heart. Sunyoul was smiling sweetly to the girl and she was even more flustered than before! Quickly, the girl and her group ran from Sunyoul while most of them were squealing, it hurt Wooshin’s ears so much. The music teacher was still standing on his place as he opened the letter he got and suddenly his ears and his cheeks went red like a tomato. He quickly went out from the cafeteria. “W-wooshin, are you o—“ Hwanhee’s words got cut from the mentioned name as he saw Wooshin roughly got out from his seat and followed Sunyoul.

Wooshin could feel his steps became faster and suddenly he gripped on Sunyoul’s shoulder. “Wooshin? What ha—“ Wooshin pulled Sunyoul’s arm and leaded him to the music room. Sunyoul who was confused couldn’t say anything to his student, he was dragged to the music room and he knew nothing. When they arrived in the music room, Wooshin pushed Sunyoul to the wall, but he kept standing on his place, wasn’t really far from Sunyoul. “Wooshin, what happened? D-do you have a problem?” Sunyoul asked nervously. Wooshin just stood there, looking at the ground as his breathing went faster and shorter. “Yes! Yes I have a problem!” Wooshin said, almost shouted. “Then we can talk peacefully and not like this. You grabbed my hand forcefully and pushed me like this. It’s hurt,” Sunyoul said and each word became softer and softer it ended with a whisper. Wooshin didn’t know where to start. He had a lot of questions inside his head but he couldn’t say any of it.

Wooshin smiled weakly and he walked to Sunyoul and hugged him loosely on his waist. He placed his head on Sunyoul’s shoulder and sighed.

What did you get from her? Why did you look so happy about it? Did you like her? What did she write until your face turned so red when you read her letter? What is happening to me? Would you choose me than her?

 “Don’t you think jealousy is a , Yein?” Wooshin spoke out.

Sunyoul’s hands were trembling. It was his first time to be called with his real name by his student. “I don’t understand what you are saying.” Sunyoul placed his hand on Wooshin’s back and started his black hair.

---

Wooshin threw his own body to his seat and let the gravity pulled him. He groaned and sighed several times and it annoyed Jinhoo. He was trying to study for the next day’s final exam and his best friend kept bothering him. “What do you want?” Jinhoo said stiffly. “I don’t want anything from you,” Wooshin replied. “Then what do you want from Sunyoul?” Jinhoo asked once again. “I don’t want anything from him either,” Wooshin said.

“Lie. I know you want his on your .” Jinhoo continued studying his book. “What the—that’s really disgusting, Jinwook! Why are you such a ert oh my God,” Wooshin almost choked after listening to Jinhoo’s nonsense talk.
“I was so curious about the gift he got, okay.” Wooshin laid his head on the table. “So you’re thinking about Sunyoul. Sweet,” Jinhoo said sarcastically, “I remember how you hated him back then,” Wooshin stared at Jinhoo and frowned. “Let’s call this as a character development,” Wooshin mumbled.

“By the way, Jinhoo,” he called, “I think I’m hating Sunyoul even more,” Jinhoo rolled his eyes and groaned, “oh shut up! I know you’re in love with him!” and he made Wooshin laughed.

---

Classes had ended and Sunyoul walked lazily toward the gate. It was the last day of the class and the next day all of the students would busy doing the test. His job on the school was going to end in a week. “Goodbye, Sunyoul!” the students happily greeted him and all he could do was greeting them back and giving them a lot of ‘good luck’s. Sunyoul’s day was boring. He only walking around the school, feeding the cats that the students secretly kept (but apparently the headmaster knew about it but he didn’t do anything, in fact he bought a lot of cat food for them and took care of them), chilling inside the music room, and all of them were boring.

Sunyoul went to a 24-hour store near his home and went back there safely.

Suddenly, someone called Sunyoul’s phone. “Gyujinnie!” Sunyoul called the caller. “Yep, it’s me, Sunyoullie-hyung. I’m curious about your condition today,” Gyujin said. “My day is boring just like usual. Nothing really interesting,” Sunyoul mumbled. “Nothing? Not even from your student? Well, who’s his name? Woo-something,” Gyujin asked. Something hit Sunyoul’s mind. “Oh, yeah, thank you for reminding me about him. So, today one of my students gave a gift and a letter for me and when I wanted to go back to my room, suddenly Wooshin dragged me to the music room. I thought he wanted to discuss about something important, but instead he only stood there and didn’t say anything!” Sunyoul said hurriedly, “well, he spoke about jealousy. But I don’t understand!”

Gyujin giggled. “Maybe he’s jealous, Hyung.”
“What do you mean he’s jealous? Is he jealous at me because I got a letter from one of the cutest students in the school?”
“He’s jealous because he couldn’t give you a gift!”
 

Sunyoul went quiet. Thanks for Gyujin, he couldn’t think properly. Sunyoul thought there was no way Wooshin was jealous because of the girl! If Wooshin did get jealous with him, then he should’ve punched him or confronted him, but he didn’t do anything. Instead, he hugged Sunyoul! “Gyujin, I-I don’t think that’s the idea—“
“Hyung, come on! You always say to me that your relationship with that Wooshin guy kept getting better and better! You even confessed to me that you loved him,” Gyujin cut Sunyoul’s words. Gyujin really knew Sunyoul’s weakness. He was Sunyoul’s best friend, but thinking about a person who was younger than him giving love advice was a little bit…unbelievable. “Love is too much, Gyujin! Let's call it as 'like' and liking a student is a big mistake! I was thinking to let all of my feelings drown until the graduation ceremony comes! Because at that moment, my time teaching the students in the school has end—“ Sunyoul realized something. He couldn’t say about the headmaster fired him from the school to Gyujin. Gyujin had supported him and he couldn’t imagine how disappointed Gyujin was if he discovered that Sunyoul was fired.

“Hyung, did you get…fired?” That was it. Sunyoul couldn’t hide it anymore from the younger. “I-I…well…the headmaster didn’t say the ‘fire’ term, but he said it as ‘letting me go’ or maybe ‘set me free from the prison’. He told me to go back to Wando because I was too young to teach the student and he thinks my road was still long enough.” Sunyoul lowered his voice. “That’s ridiculous! You’re capable enough to teach a bunch of high school students! Don’t tell me you’re going back to Wando after the graduation ceremony,” Gyujin said, he couldn’t control his anger anymore. He was more likely to be upset with the headmaster, not to Sunyoul. “I am. It’s a contract, Gyujin. I’ve promised to him that after the graduation ceremony, I would go back to Wando,” Sunyoul said. The teacher could hear the desperate sigh on the line. He knew he had messed that thing up. “I’m sorry I’ve let you down, Gyujin. You’ve supported me but I’m a disappointing person,”

There was no voice, all silence on the line. “Okay, Hyung. I haven’t told anybody about this. But the only thing I care right now is your feelings to Wooshin. And of course I care about your job, but I know you can handle it well because in here, the elementary school needs a music teacher and you’re capable for teaching almost every lesson, except physical education. But you’re inexperience in love and romance and I, Han Gyujin, will teach you from the basic to the highest level,” Gyujin said. Sunyoul giggled as he listens to Gyujin because he sounded like an old man. It was completely opposite with his actual age and it made Sunyoul laughed. “Gyujin, you and I are on the same level. I don’t even know you’ve dated with girls before! You’re just as clueless as me, so stop talking nonsense,” Sunyoul said between his laugh. “Oh, you’re so wrong, Hyung. I’ve dated a girl in my high school before,” Gyujin replied defending himself, “so I’m going to lead you to the sweet love story between Seon Yein and Woo-something guy!”

“It’s Wooshin, not Woo-something guy. You should learn to memorize someone’s name correctly,”

---

a/n: omg hello! I think I will take a long a/n only for this chapter. so at first I didn't think someone will like this ff because I was rlly at writing that day (untilnowcough) but there are A LOT of comments either saying they rlly love this fanfic or just giving me some supports. I appreciate both of them and I tried my best to improve. If you guys notice, my other fanfic (A Daily Life of A Couple) hasn't been updated for a long time. it's not that I forget about it, I rlly want to update that ff esp it challenges my writing skill on fluff (which sometimes turn into cheesy stuff) but I didn't have any idea. yet. but maybe bcs it's like a one-shot-but-not-rlly-one-shot (do you know what i'm saying) so it's harder to do the plot and stuff. I wasn't thinking to make this ff longer than the draft (yes, I've made the story plan) but whoa look, my brain is annoying and trying to be rlly smart (which is not.). so here we are, still on chapter 14 and we haven't even reach the --but the reality is, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE --so let's say my whole life is the problem.

and btw these days suddenly i slipped into some other fandoms, like bts, svt, and mamamoo (yas mamamoo is queen) but I'm just dedicating my whole aff acc to u10t bcs they deserve so much love esp this comeback aka White Night is really LIT and yep they all deserve love <3
psst shinsun deserves loves to so dont forget to tell the world how cute shinsun is! Love y'all <3