Do You Love Me Like I Love You?

I Hate My New Teacher

I'M BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND HERE I AM GIVING YOU AN UPDATE <3 I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

---

It didn’t take a long time to catch Sunyoul and prevent him from running away. Wooshin caught Sunyoul’s hand and forced him to stop running. “Look at me,” Wooshin said breathily. Sunyoul didn’t move. The only thing Wooshin could see was the teacher’s back. “I said, look at me,” Wooshin said one more time, trying to get the teacher’s attention. Of course, he failed. “Are you really trying to play a joke on me?”

Wooshin felt upset inside his heart. Sunyoul didn’t answer and he didn’t turn his back to Wooshin. The student pulled Sunyoul’s hand, the sudden movement made Sunyoul turned his head and unfortunately, he was caught on Wooshin’s arms. His face was being cupped by the student and he was forced to look at Wooshin’s eyes which were staring back at him furiously. “Why did you even lie to me? You said you wouldn’t leave me and you said there was nothing wrong! I already tried to put all of my trust to you, but you completely ruined it! Why did you even agree to make this deal with that damn headmaster?” Wooshin was furious. His eyes were teary and he couldn’t even keep looking at the other. “I made this decision to resign from my job and it’s 100% from myself! I’m the one who told the headmaster that I didn’t want to teach all of you in this school again,” Sunyoul said, defending himself. Wooshin bit his lower lip, trying to control himself for not slapping Sunyoul’s face. “Why won’t you stop lying to me? Take back all of your sad speech and go back to the hall, say that you won’t leave us and say it was a joke!” Wooshin shouted in front of Sunyoul’s face. “Say that you won’t leave me,

Sunyoul nibbled his lip. His front teeth were being showed and tears were slowly coming out from his big round eyes. The teacher couldn’t trust his voice, something prevented him to say a word and it stuck inside his throat. “Please don’t leave me alone,” Wooshin mumbled, sobbing softly as he leaned his forehead on Sunyoul’s. “I’m sorry but I can’t stay in here anymore.” Sunyoul said, trembling. He caressed his student’s cheek and his hand went to Wooshin’s soft hair. “Yein, why are you lying to yourself?” Wooshin sobbed. He couldn’t keep the tears inside his eyes anymore. “You lied to yourself in order to make me happy, is that true? You tried to keep the distance between us only to make me suffer, didn’t you?”

Sunyoul lifted up his head. A shocking expression was drawn on his face. “I-it’s not true, I—“

“I’ve suffered for not being able to forget you,” Wooshin whispered. He looked into Sunyoul’s eyes which were also decorated with tears. “I love you so much, Seon Yein,” Sunyoul lowered his head. His heart was thumping so hard and with such a close distance, he bet Wooshin could hear it clearly. He took a deep breath, trying not to cry even though his eyes were full of tears. The teacher reached his student’s hands, “but I don’t,” he smiled weakly. Sunyoul rejected him and Wooshin’s world was shattering. “I don’t love you and I can’t,” Sunyoul continued. Wooshin didn’t believe what the teacher said. “No, no, no, stop talking nonsense.” He shook his head, trying to wake himself up from the nightmare.
“The one who’s talking nonsense is you, Wooseok,” Sunyoul said, “go and look for other person to be your lover. I’m not the right person for you,”

Wooshin’s face went red as the impact of holding his anger, sadness, disappointment, literally everything. “What should I do to make you realize I only love you?” Wooshin asked desperately. Sunyoul smiled fondly as he brushed Wooshin’s cheek using his thumb. “I’m sorry,” Sunyoul whispered. He felt stupid because he tried to make Wooshin stop crying but he couldn’t even stop his tears for kept falling down. Sunyoul felt ridiculous, he wasn’t prepared for this kind of thing—having a feeling for his own student and his student actually loves him back—he was excited, but he was scared at the same time. “Even though you hate me, please take the last thing I can give to you.” Wooshin slowly reached for Sunyoul’s cheeks once again and erased the distance between them. Sunyoul could feel Wooshin’s breath and the student carefully sealing his lips with Sunyoul’s. Wooshin didn’t force him to accept the kiss, but Sunyoul was feeling the other was honest about his feeling. It wasn’t a prank. Sunyoul didn’t fight back instead he was enjoying how the latter could be soft only towards him. Who knew the problematic student who had bad reputation and fought almost all the teachers could be this soft for someone he hated so much?

Spontaneously, Sunyoul parted his lips and let Wooshin’s tongue wandered around his mouth, sending electric wave to the teacher’s body. Oh, he hoped he could push Wooshin and escaped from him but why did he circle his arms on Wooshin’s neck? Neither of them were willingly to break the kiss but Sunyoul was running out of breath and Wooshin was addicted to Sunyoul’s soft lips, he became greedier. He suddenly remembered when Sunyoul said he hadn’t dated before but damn the kiss was hella mind blowing it even better than those girls Wooshin had dated before. A streak of saliva could be seen as the proof of the kiss as they broke the kiss painfully slow. Sunyoul opened his eyes and met Wooshin’s eyes which were gazing at him. A fading red shade was shown on Sunyoul’s cheeks and he quickly looked back at the ground. Wooshin was scanning his teacher beautiful face and he gave him a quick peck on his cheek. After giving a sweet peck, Wooshin took several steps backward to give Sunyoul his personal space and bowed to him. “Thank you,” Wooshin mumbled and smiled. He quickly turned his body and walked to the hall, joining his classmates to continue the ceremony.

“I love you too, Wooseok,”

The simple words successfully made Wooshin froze on his place and quickly turned his head around to meet the teacher again. Sweet smile was on Sunyoul’s face and his eyes were crescent-shaped because of the smile. He was still standing there, wasn’t brave enough to take a step closer. Sunyoul encouraged himself, walking forward and quickly hugged his student. “I love you so much I’m sorry I lied about it,” Sunyoul whispered sweetly. They were lucky that no one was outside at that time because the whole conversation (plus the kiss) was embarrassing enough for them.

“Do you want to continue this or…?” Sunyoul looked at Wooshin confusedly. “What do you mean continue it?” He asked. “Uh..well, I mean, do you want to continue discussing about our relationship or go back to the hall?” Wooshin said (surprisingly) nervously.
“You want the whole school see you walking inside the hall with your eyes are swollen like this?” Sunyoul chuckled. “Well, then we should go to a place to hide and talk about us,” Wooshin mumbled, grabbing on Sunyoul’s wrist tightly and was ready to lead him to the music room. “Wooseok,” Sunyoul called softly, “remember, we’re going to discuss about us only and not more than that,” The student got what Sunyoul meant and he groaned and mumbled a ‘yes’ at the statement even though his face was flustered and made the music teacher giggled.