Chapter 6

Secret of Us Revealed

DARA POV

The next person to share their topic was Yesung shii. He talked about his turtles which made us laugh. But I am kind off not paying attention. I am still shocked about Heechul. We talked about telling the whole world but I thought I was the one to do it. Hmmmmm..... He really is a real man. That's probably why I love him to death. Yesung shii finished his story the same time I finished my daydreaming.

"okay this is the last story I do smell confession on this one" said Hodong oppa. I wonder who that is.

"SANDARA PARK" they said/shouted. I was so nervous when they both said that.

"I'll just come out and say it Im dating someone!" I said. The audience + the guests and mcs gasped.

"Neh you all heard right! The story of us was already told since my lovely boyfriend just told the whole south Korea about it minutes ago!" I said. Everyone gasped well except Chullie and the girls.

"Dara yah so your saying that you and Heechul are dating!" asked Hodong oppa. Since me and Chullie were seating next to each other we both said yes at the same time. I saw the audience go giddy over us. Hmmm so maybe my worries are just nonsense then. The two mc's nodded and congratulated us. Then just like Teukie oppa and Bom the audience started to chant kiss. I looked at him and he has that glint in his eyes. He stood up and motioned for me to stay seated. I obliged. Then he bent down and kissed me. The audience were disappointed since they didn't get to see our kiss. After that I feel really happy!

_________________________________________

I am so sorry for not updating. Scho started again so I had tons of homework to do. I hope you guys like it!!!!!

-Moddy