Chapter 10

Secret of Us Revealed

Hey its been a while since me and my friend updated Secrets of Us Revealed. We both have been busy with school.

So all to you amazing subscribers here is CHAPTER 10!!! 

_______________________________________________________

Its been two weeks since YG's announcement about the collaboration.

Now the girls are inside a room with Super Junior, and some YG artist.

"Okay girls and boys today we are here to talk about this collaboration," said YG.

"I don't know now you guys want to do this collaboration but I suggest maybe a concert?"

They nodded their heads.

"Okay, also you guys can do a show together......Like a variety show," suggested Teddy.

"Well for us maybe both," said 2ne1's leader.

The boys looked at them with wide eyes.

" What CL is saying is that maybe we can do like a 2ne1 TV preparing for the concert," explained Dara. They nodded to her suggestion but YG shook his head.

" I don't think we will be able to do that, Dara-yah," he told them.

"Why do we just arrange for both groups to be in different variety shows?" YG asked them. They smiled and nodded in agreement. Then they decided that both groups will guest in Strong Heart first.

--------------1 week later-----------------

Super Junior and 2ne1 prepared for their Strong Heart show Also Dara and Heechul's how became more and more popular. But one problem surfaced during the show.

When they were taping and walking around the shopping place, the couple ran into Sohee from Wonder Girls. What happened was Heechul let go of Dara's hand and he started to flirt with Sohee. She was oblivious so she flirted back. Dara just stood there watching her BOYFRIEND flirt with ANOTHER GIRL.

After they said good bye to them, the couple walked back to their apartment. Though Dara refused to hold Heechul's hand. For the whole time, Dara acted cold to him but he still didn't notice.

 

Going back to the Strong Heart show it was Heechul's turn to tell a story. What he talked about made Soheechul fans rejoice and Darachul fans get angry at him. This also caused Dara's heart to break even more. The 2ne1 and Super Junior members noticed this and was worried. Some Suju members were mad. After the show was done Dara ran to the bathroom. There her tears started to fall, and wouldn't stop.

Dara P.O.V

It hurts so much. Why does he talk about her like she is the most important person in his life? Doesn't he love me anymore? Does he love her more than he loves me? Is he tired of being with me? I love him so much bit it hurts so bad.

Suju member P.O.V

I followed Dara to the bathroom. I hid behind a wall. There I saw her walk out with tears falling from her face. I wanted to go over there and hug her. I want to comfort her. But I can't, I don't want to freak her out. So here I am just watching her walk away and cry.

I can't believe hyung would do that. How can he talk about another girl in front of his girlfriend?!? It seems he had been doing that lately. Well this is the last straw. She finally cried because of you hyung. Here I am vowing to myself that I will take her away from you hyung. You'll regret doing these things to her. I promise hyung I will take her away from you!

Regular P.O.V

The member walked away from his hiding spot behind the wall by the bathroom. When he did he said these words.

"Kim Heechul....you will regret doing this to Dara, because I will take her away from you if its last thing I do."

He smirked then walked back to his dressing room.

___________________________________________________________

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MYSTERIOUS GUY?

Please leave a comment with your very own guess! >o< 

Wait for the revealing of the MYSTERIOUS GUY in the upcoming chapters. ^_^