Chapter 11

Secret of Us Revealed

Annyong Mianhe everyone for not updating for a long time!

_____________________________

Mystery Guy P.O.V

As I got back to our dressing room I noticed that they were all waiting for me.

"OH Donghae-yah you finally joined us where were you?" asked Shindong-hyung.

"Mianhe hyung I just went to the wash room." I told them.

They nodded and went back to what they were all doing. I on the other hand went to where Heechul-hyung was. He was texting someone.

"Oh Hyung who are you texting? Is it your girlfriend?" I asked. He looked at me. He was about to reply but he got another text. He read  then it first then smiled.

"Andwae im texting Sohee from Wondergirls" he replied. Oh why you bastard! Now I will really take Dara away from you! I hope YG sanjangnim knows what he's doing!

"Wow that's nice" I said, with a hint of sarcasm in voice, then walked away to find my best friend.

_________________________________________

Normal P.O.V

Dara wiped her tears away then went back to their dressing room.

"Unnie where were you?" asked CL. Dara shook her head and went to change. The other members look at each other and they knew they need to talk to YG.

After they all change the girls went back to their dorm.

"Unnie were gonna go talk to YG-sanjangnim kay!" said CL. Dara smiled but she was clearly tired.

~~~~~~~~YG BUILDING~~~~~~~~~

The girls were all inside yg's office waiting for him to finish his work.

"So what do you girls need?" he asked looking up from his computer. They hesitated a bit but came out with it.

"Appa I dont think this plan is gonna work" said Bom.

"Why might that be Park Bom?" he asked.

"Appa when Heechul-oppa told his story in strong heart, we could see unnie was hurt." she told him. YG just nodded.

"Girls relax, this is a challenge for those her." he said. The girls looked at him questioningly.

"I mean that Heechul and Sohee are just pretending... I want to test how Dara will react to this. I want to know if she can overcome this and still love Heechul after this. If she does then they are meant to be." he told them. The girls nodded and looked a little relieved.

"What can we do to help this little challenge?" Bom askd with a michevious glint in her eyes.

"Well you guys need to just support Dara no matter  what her decision is" said YG.

After that the girls went back to their dorm to find their unnie to be gone.

"BOM-UNNIE!!!!!! Dara-unnie is missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said CL.

__________________________________________________________________

There u guys have it!

I need some suggestions......Im kind off in writers block i dont know what will happen next!

Please HELP ME.

-MOODY

Comment your suggestions:)