Chapter 12

Secret of Us Revealed

Dara P.O.V

I know i told the girls that i was tired but i need time to think. I want to think of what Heechul is doing to me right now. I dont know why he acts like this all of a sudden. In the past he said he likes Sohee-shii, but he said its all for an act! Was he joking around with me at that time? Does he really like her? AGGHHH.....IM SO CONFUSE!!!!!!!

~Sigh~ At least the River calms me down a bit.

------Regular P.O.V------

As Dara sat under the tree, she didnt realize what chaos she have caused to her YG Family.

_2ne1-Dorm_

Bom, CL, and Minzy were all panicking whent hey didnt find their unnie in her room when they got home. They tried to call her, text her and even check her me2day but nothing. Now they were really panicking!

"Unnie call Jiyong oppa, maybe he knows where unnie is. I'll call Seven oppa." CL told Bom as she dialed Seven's number.  Bom nodded and called the big bang leader.

"Hello Jiyong"

"Oh Noona! whats up?"

"Do you know where Dara is?"

"Oh no noona why?"

"Well she is missing and we cant contact her! Do you know where she could be?"

"Deh noona im gonna check if she is there okay?"

"Thanks Jiyong! Bye"

"Bye noona!"

After talking to Bom, Jiyong immidietly told the other members about what was happening. They were all worried what happened to their noona.

"Hyung do you know where Dara-noona is then?" asked Seungri. Everyone looked at the Big Bang leader.

"I have an idea where she is bu...............Wait I got it!" he said as he took his keys and ran out the door.

~~~~~At the same time~~~~~~

HEECHUL POV

I know that I'm hurting her, but this was a request from sir YG himself. I know it might be a little cruel but it's a bit of my fault anyway. I know its gonna be worth it in the end. Hopefully she wont give up. I love her so much.  I regret all the things I said in Strong Heart. I wanted to rip my tongue out when I said all of those things about Sohee that was suppose to be meant for my beautiful Sandara.

"I promise I will never make you sad again Dara" I whispered to myself, as I walk down following where the water in the river go.

____With Jiyong____

As Jiyong was parking his car he immidietly saw the person that he was looking for.

"DARA-AH" he shouted as he ran to her.

"Jiyong-ah! What are you doing here?" she asked obviously startled.

"Well I came here to find you, the girls and the boys were all worried sick because of you!' he told her.

"Im so sorry. I came here to think about me and Heechul-oppa."she apologized.

"Well then why dont you talk to me about it?" Jiyong said.

-----With Heechul-------

Heechul was walking and thinking when his thoughts were interrupted by a shout.

"DARA-AH" he heard. He found who shouted and the person that was in his mind for the time.

____________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for the late update! Its the end of the school year and there are so many things going on.

I also have a big writers block!

I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

So I hope you guys enjoy.

-Moody