Chapter 3

Secret of Us Revealed

"Weeeellllll........." Bom started. The boys were anticipating what the lead vocalist would say.

"Hmmm maybe Leeteuk-sunbae or Siwon- shii" said Bom. Said boys blushed and thanked her.

"What about the maknae?" asked Lee Seunggi. Minzy blushed.

"I really like how Eunhyuk sunbae dances so maybe him." replied Minzy. Eunhyuk nodded and thanked her.

"Well what about the baddest female?" Hodong asked. CL chuckled.

"Eunhyuk-sunbae or Kibum-sunbae." said CL. Eunhyuk was a bit shocked for being chosen twice.

"What about you Dara-ah?" asked Hodong. Dara made a thinking face that the audience laughed at.

"Well oppa I could say Heechul-sunbae and Donghae-shii." she said. Said boys who was next to her blushed and thanked her.

(DARA POV) ~30 minutes later~

We are finally at the point where me and Chullie-oppa are gonna make our announcement. But during those 30 mins. Yesung-shii talked about hip pet turtles. Bommie talked about our success and how she is proud to be called a 2ne1 member. Lastly Ryeowook-shii talked about how he cooks for the members.

"Okay guests can you all please writedown your main topic for today." asked Seunggi-shii. I just wrote 'Special Person' as my tittle. I looked around and read the other guests tittles. I looked at Chullies topic and it says 'Im content'. Intriguing, hmmmmm...................

"I am kind of curious to his topic" said Hodong oppa. Seunggi-shii agreed.

"Okay share us your topic KIM HEECHUL!" they said/shouted.

(HEECHUL POV)

I was really nervous. Really you would too if you have to announce to the whole South Korea about your secret girlfriend.

"So about two years ago I had 2 SNSD dongsaengs drag me into a restaurant. I really don't know why they dragged me there but I complied anyway. When wegot there we were led to a private room. The two girls asked the hostess to not tell anyone about the meeting. Since the hostess was a fan she said yes and wished us luck. At that point I was really confuse. But when we went inside that room I found a verypretty girl. I later found out that it was love at first sight. That girl is in a very famous girl group then and today. Unexpectedly the two Soshi girls left. At first we were so akward with each other, but when we started talking we got to know more each other and the said didn't seem so tense anymore. The end of the day that day I got close to someone like her and I even got her number. For a year we met up, hanged out, and texted. She gotten more and more famous. Also she gotten more fanboys. During that year I fell deep in love with her. I finally took the risk and asked her out last year. I didn't feel confident that she will accept me but she did! Now we have been dating for a year." I said. The audience were shocked, specially the other super junior members, who has not known about my secret relationship.

"Wahhhh..... So who is this girl Heechul?" asked Hodong Hyung.

" That part I can't tell you yet. I will though in the end of evryones story" I replied. Though I really want to shout out to the world that Dara-yah is my girlfriend. Everyone respected my wish and continued on.

"Okay the next person will be............"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Sorry for letting you guys wait here is chapter 3 !!!!!!!!

-Moody