Chapter 13

Secret of Us Revealed

 Recap:

Heechul was walking and thinking when his thoughts were interrupted by a shout.

"DARA-AH" he heard. He found who shouted and the person that was in his mind for the time.

End Recap.

 Heechul then hid behind a tree and listened to all they were saying.He heard Jiyong say about how everyone was wooried about her to when he asked why she was sad.

Back to DARAGON:)

"So noona whats up with you and Heechul-hyung?"

"Well I dont think he loves me anymore!"

"Noona dont worry about hyung! I know he still loves you! if he doesnt he wont be p-I mean he would have broken up with you by now!"

"Ji what were you going to say?"

"Nothing noona. I just want you to trust hyung. You need to always be there for him and say Yes okay?"

"Huh Ji what are you talking about?"

Jiyong didnt answer Dara. he just took her hand and led her to his car. Dara on the other hand was still confused but brushed it off.

WITH HEECHUL

As he listened to Jiyong and Dara's conversation he felt many emotions. Scared, Sad, Greatful, Happy and more.

When Jiyong and Dara left he came out of behind the tree with a soft smile on his face.

"A little bit more time love and I'll tell you why" he whispered as he walked to his car and left

--------------------------------------Couple of days later---------------------------------------------

::::::Heechul P.O.V.:::::::::

A  couplenof days has already past. Here I am in me and Dara's apartment waiting for my sweet and cute little bunny. When we met up here I saw her cold attitude towards me. I know I deserve it though. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening indicating my bunny is back!

"Annyeong Dara-ah" I greeted. She smiled while she droppped her bag by the floor and came to sit by me in the couch.

"How was practice?" I asked her.

" It was great! We practiced for the YG family concert! everyone was there! We had so much fun!" she told me with excitement. For the past hour we just talked about what we did before we saw each other and our week. It was great that I have my bunny back in my arms!

" Oppa its almost 1 o'clock! Did you eat?" she asked me. I shook my head, and she laughed. After that little exchange she went to cook is both lunch. I followed her and sat on the table and watched her cook. She just so cute and silly,  She is a alien!

!!!!!!ONE WEEK LATER!!!!!

--------Dara POV -------

This week was probably the greatest ever! aigooo! oppa and I spent some more time together but I feel like he was hiding something from me!

'Dara-yah stop thinking about those! Jiyong is right you need to trust him more!' I told myself as I walked on the SM Hallways! Haha yup you heard right! SM hallways! That's because collabs are getting promoted soon so we need to start practicing! I wasn't really paying attention where I was going until I bumped into some one in the hallway. Being the little petite girl I am I fell and hit my button.

"Mianheyo Sandara-shii" said someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------–-----------------------

I am so so so so sorry! Its summer break now so I might update more!

Thank you for being understanding!

-Moody:)