Chapter 14

Secret of Us Revealed

 Recap:

"Mianheyo Sandara-shii" said someone

End Recap

I looked up and there I saw Donghae of Super Junior. He helped me up, but I was still a bit dazed to notice anything!

"Dara-shii are you okay?" Donghae asked snapping me out of my 'dazedness'. To answer his question I nodded and smiled.

"ohhh...... Okay so where are you headed Dara-shii?" He asked me.

"Well just the training room where suju-2ne1 were suppose to use" I told him.

He nodded and told me that he too was there but needed to go to the bathroom. Dara laughed and they parted.

-----SuJu and 2ne1 practice room------

When Dara opened the door she was greeted by 12 suju boys sitting in a circle on the floor in the middle of the room. She said hello and introduced herself.

"Oh Dara-noona sit by me!"said Kyuhyun very aware of the fact that his Heechul-hyungis glaring at him.

Dara not aware of that fact took a seat next to Kyuhyun. The other SuJu memebers were quietly laughing to themselves, as they watch heechul get tortured by the maknae.

-------------10 minute later------------------

By 10 minutes Donghae came back from the bathroom, He was followed by the other 2ne1 members. Now they were all just hanging around and practicing.  They made a remixwith most of their songs, like mashing up together Sorry sorry and Fire. They also decided that 2ne1 would sing super junior songs and vice versa.

~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~

***Practice room with Cl and Heechul******

"Oppa we need to talk privately!"she told him with a very serious expression. Heechul nodded and they grabbed their stuff.

"Where are you guys going"Dara asked as the two were about to leave.

"Somewhere" Heechul answered casually, but to Dara it came out cold and distant.

'Why is he acting this way? He was just so sweet to me lately! Uggghhhh.....' Dara thought to herself as she watch Heechul and CL make their way to the door.

When the two left Donghae took this oppurtunity to take Dara out.

"Dara-shii are you okay?" He asked.

"Neh im fine Donghae-shii" she replied with a fake smile.

"Then may I offer you some lunch in a nearby restaurant that I know?" He asked her charmingly. Dara laughed.

"Why yes may." She replied.

________The next day___________

The Super Junior dorm was full of tension as two of the members are in a verbal combat.

"What were you doing with her yesterday Donghae?" Heechul calmly asked.

"We just had lunch Hyung" Donghae replied unfazed.

"Oh okay so why did you guys have lunch and what did you guys talk about?" Heechul asked a bit more harshly as he was not getting the answer that he wanted.

"Why do you care hyung?" He replied boldly.  This question got onto Heechul's last nerve. He suddenly grabbed Donghaes collar and was about to throw a punch if it werent for the other members that grabbed both of them and separated them.

"Why do I CARE? Donghae I'm her BOYFRIEND! NOT YOU! So tell me why you and MY girlfriend went out to lunch together." Heechul shouted as he was getting held back by the other members.

Now Donghae also lost his cool.

"You know why hyung? Because of YOU!" Donghae shouted.

_______________________________________________________________

UPDATED! Thank you for still reading this! I love you guys so much!!!!!

-Moody