Chapter 1

Secret of Us Revealed

         Sandara Park and Kim Heechul has been dating for a year now. They both met through SNSD, specificly Yoona and Jessica. The president of YG and Lee Soo Man let the two date because 1) Heechul took the YG family test a earlier than what is suppose to, and 2) They both think the two is not getting any younger.But they have kept this secret from the publics eye. Now they were going to reveal their relationship through the show Strong Heart.

<~DARA P.O.V~>

                 The girls and I were practicing for what we were gonna show on Strong Heart. Minnki and CL-roo was going to imitate someone, and me and Bommie was going to do a random dance. I seem out of it though because I'm thinking of the story I will be sharing. I am kind of scared about the publics reaction to me and Chullie-oppa's relationship. ' What if they hate me for him?' 'What if they separate us' and 'What of they bash me and him?' was all going through my head. The sound of manager unnie snapped me out of my thoughts. " Girls you guys need to get ready for the show" she told us. We did as we were told and went to shower. 'I hope this will have a positive outcome' I thought.

(:HEECHUL P.O.V:)

         I can't way to tell the whole world about me and my tokki's relationship together. That will keep her increasing number of fanboys to decrease. Now they will know who she loves.

"Hyung we need to get ready for the show" said Hankyung. (a/n: In my story Super Junior is complete. All 13 of them are there) I nodded and went to get ready. After we were done getting ready we went to the Strong Heart studio. When we got there we were immidietly seated. All of us noticed that there were 4 unoccupied seats. 'Maybe their for 2ne1' I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for understanding! Here is the re written chapter 1

-Moody