Chapter 15

Secret of Us Revealed

Recap:

"You know why hyung? Because of You!" Donghae shouted.

End Recap


"What are you talking about Donghae?" Heechul asked confused.

"Oh dont act like you dont know hyung!" Donghae scoffed.

"Hae i dont know what your talking about! Seriously!" answered Heechul.

"Fine! If you dont know I tell you!..... Heechul hyung do you know how many times your hurting her? How now her smiles doesnt reach her eyes anymore? Those make me mad hyung that because of you a girl hurts!" Donghae explained.

"How do I do those Donghae?" Heechul asked. By now the two suju members were sitting on the couch speaking to each other calmly.

"Well for the past few weeks hyung the only thing you do is make her feel unwelcome into your life. The way you talked about Sohee-shii in strong heart like you love her more than Dara-noona, texting Sohee-shi in your free time instead of your GIRLFRIEND. Lastly the way you acted with Chaerin-ah. Hyung you know after those she would fake a smile and just act like nothing actually happen?" Donghae explained.

"Ahhhhh.........that! Hae did anyone tell you about the plan?" Heechul asked.

"Uhhhhmmmmmm.......What plan hyung?" Donhae asked. Heechul turned to the members.

"Did one you tell Hae about the plan?" He asked. The only answers he recieved were guilty faces. Heechul just shook his head and smiled.

"Then why dont one of you guys explain it to him! I am tired so I am gonna go rest." Heechul said as he left for his room.

"Guys what plan?" Donghae asked cluelessly.

"Aigoo Here I'll tell you!" said Eunhyuk.


(((((((((((2NE1 DORM)))))))))))

The 4 girls were all resting. They  wanted to get the rest they have now. Thats probaby because of their comeback the following week, the collaboration with Super Junior that is starting soon and now YG is allowing them to go on variety shows. So its a great idea for them to relax before dealing with the future crazyness.

~~~~Beep~~~~~~

Minji who got a text message checked her phone right away.

To:Minka:)

From:Hyoyeon-unnie

Minji-ah me and the girls were wondering if you and your unnies want to hang out with us and f(x)?

Minji smiled and decided to ask her unnies. The answers she got were all yeses and wed love too's.

To:Hyoyeon-unnie

From:Minka:)

Unnie the unnies said yes! Where do you want to meet and what time?

After a couple of minutes she got back a reply.

To:Minka:)

From:Hyoyeon-unnie

Well in SM new building and in 12:00pm would be good.

Minji smiled and went to tell her unnie.

It was then 1:30 when they were ready. They have a couple of more minutes to spare so they went to buy food for everyone.


Dara, Minji, Bom, and Cl were infront of SM building. They didnt know where to go since they have never been in the new building before. Just as they were about to go inside, the 14 girls came out.

"Annyeong Haseyo Sonyushidae-imnida" The 9 girls said with big smiles.

"Annyeong Haseyo F(x)-imnida" said the 5  member group with great enthusiasm.

"Annyeong Haseyo Wassup we 2ne1!" replied the 4 girls.

Tayeon noticed Dara carrying some bags she was curious as to what is inside of them.

"Unni-I mean Dara-shii what are inside of those bags your carrying?" She asked. 

"Its okay Taeyon-ah we already met and hung out before. We decided then to drop formalities so its okay! Oh and there are food inside of the bags!" answered Dara.

"Okay unnie!" said back Taeyon.

"Ummm sooooo why dont we go inside?"  suggessted Victoria.

As they went in they couldnt help but separate into groups which were:

Cl, Seohyun, Jessica, Amber

Dara, Yoona, taeyon, Victoria,

Bom, Luna, Tiffany, Sooyoung,Yuri

Minzy, Hyoyeon, Sulli, Krystal,Sunny


When the 2ne1 girls came back to their dorm it was already 9:00pm.

"Wow I cant believe we hung out with F(x) and Snsd for that long!"Dara exclaimed.

"I know right unnie! buts thats okay we got to know more people outside of our company!" replied CL.

"I think we got to the stage of practically sisters already!" said Bom.

"Hehehe I know unnie! I have more ummas now! well sulli and krystal too!" exclaimed minji.

"And me and Bommie has more dongsaengs to spoil!" said Dara while clapping her hands.

"I have another unna too! Taeyon-umma!" said Cl excitedly.

For at lest an hour the 4 girls talked about their day with snsd and F(x). It was already 10:00 when they all decide to sleep or in 2ne1 language: Chaerin-ah went all leader mode and made us go to sleep.


Dara was just about to go to sleep when she recived a meesage.

To:My Dara-tokki

From:Chullie-oppa

Jagiya can you meet me for dinner tomorrow? Please wear something nice:) I miss you and love you ^_^

Dara sent back a message saying sure but she couldnt help but feel confuse of why he was asking her to dinner.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.


Hey guys! sorry I cant update that much! I love you guys and I hope you guys enjoy:)

Oh and I dont own the pictures used:) Credit to the real owners:)

-MOODY