Chapter 8

Secret of Us Revealed

Dara and the girls went back to their dorm after hanging out with the SM artist.

 Dara smiled, “why are you smiling, Dara,” asked Bom looking at her closely.

“Because we made awesome friends with the other artist,” said Dara. “I agree,” said CL , Minzy, and Bom.  

------The Next Day-------

RING! RING!

“Hello”

 “Hey Dara, this is YG come to my office. I have to tell you something very important. ” “Okay I will be there. Bye,” said Dara and hung up her phone. Dara got dressed in a plain shirt, jeans, add little make-up, and headed out to YG building.

“Dara-yah, there’s a lot of people that are curious about you and Heechul,” said YG. Dara was sitting in a chair in front of YG who seated behind a desk in his office. Dara still didn’t know where the conservation was going to lead to. 

“Dara-yah, me and SM has been talking and we came up with the idea of a show. The show is about you and Heechul’s life together outside of your two groups: 2ne1 and Super Junior. But it also involves little trials you two have to face to make the show…..interesting. It will test your love between each other,” YG explained, “So do you accepted?”

“I do accept,” replied Dara smiling. She can’t wait to be in a show with her boyfriend and thinks that it will be like 2ne1 TV. 

“Also you and Heechul will be staying in an apartment together. In the apartment will be cameras too that are set up, “said YG.

“Okay I’m totally excited and ready,” cheered Dara.

At SM Building

“……So Heechul you accept to be on the show with Dara,” asked SM artist.

“Oh yeah!!!” yelled Heechul, “I accept.”

Heechul thought the show would be a perfect opportunity for him to show how much he loves Dara and to show her fan boys that she was already taken.

-----1 week later------

Dara and Heechul already moved in to their new apartment. The apartment already had furniture and what they all needed to do was unpack their clothes.

Dara and Heechul were just seating on their leather couch in the living room, cuddling with each other and watching SBS.

“DING DONG,” ranged the doorbell.

“I got it,” said Dara standing up from the couch and walked to go open the door.

On the door step was….

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is? Just wait......until CHAPTER 9.  

-sassy