Chapter 9

Secret of Us Revealed

Dara went to get the door. There she saw Bom, Leeteuk, Minji, Taemin, CL, and Yoochun. Dara was a bit confused on CL and Yoochun. She let them in and went to go back to her position with Heechul.

"So what are you guys doing in here?" asked Heechul.

"Well we are here to congratulate you two and and to give you guys a challenge." replied Leeteuk

Dara and Heecul looked at each other and shrugged. Then Bom and CL started to explain the challenge for the couple.

They had to compete in various activities with the other couples.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the end Cl and Yoochun won and Dara and Heechul came in second.  Now they were all just hanging out with each other and having some laughs.

"Ummm i was just wondering............" Bom started. The others were waiting for what she was about to say.

"Chaerin-ah Minji-ah.......................Are you dating taemin-shii and Yoochun-shii?" finished Dara. The two couples blushed and shyly nodded.

The other two couples was beyond shock but at the same time happy for the maknaes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that day the fans accepted heechul and dara's relationship more and more. As also the idols.

 

 

 

=============================================================================

 

`~*YG building*~`

The girls are in the building practicing when their president came and in.

"Oh annyeong haseyo sanjangnim" they all said. YG smiled and took a seat on the bench. He motioned for the girls to sit infront of him.

"Okay girls you guys will have a project with super junior. Lately me and sm has been recieving emails from fans regarding your collaborations with them. They all want the two groups to work together and you know" he told them. The girls wasnt as shock because they have been seeing the fan comments in the videos.

After their little talk 2ne1 went back to practice and Yg went back to his office.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Okay guys I am so so so so so sorry for not updating lately. I am part of a club in our school and i had to do  many things. I hope you guys enjoy reading my story so far. I would like to thank my friend Sass for helping me.

OH and I might end this story soon.

BUT dont worry I am typing up me and Sass next story!!!!!!

HOpe you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Moody