Chapter 7

Secret of Us Revealed

I am so sorry for not updating lately! But here is chapter 7! I have a lot of school work to do and my friend sassy is helping me with writing the story.

NORMAL POV

It had been a week since Dara and Heechul confessed about their relationship to the whole South Korea. Surprisingly their are many people that support the couple. YG Family was proud that the two girls confessed about their relationships. SM Town though have been complaining to Leeteuk and Heechul. The SM artists who didn't get to meet them now badly want to meet the two girls. They have been complaining a lot that one day Heechul finally snapped and told them that he will ask his girlfriend.

DARA POV

Me and the girls were in our dorm doing absolutely nothing. Suddenly Dara's phone rang. She looked at the called ID and immediately picked it up.

"hello?" she said. The person on the other line asked Dara something that made her face light up. She immediately said yes and hung up.

"girls unnie has good news!" Dara called the girls.

"unnie what is it?" said the maknae.

"well heechul-oppa called me and asked if we could go hang out with the SM artist!" Dara excitedly explain. The girls squealed and immediately agreed.

"wait unnie we have to tell YG-appa first" the leader said and that what they did. YG was reluctant at first but agreed. He said that it was time for the girls to have some friends outside of SNSD and YG Family. After that Dara texted heechul telling him that they will be there.

HEECHUL POV.

I received Dara's text telling me they will come. I texted the SM artist the good news and where we should meet the girls so all of them can hang out.

------30 minutes later--------

The SM Town artist were all gathered in the designated place. All of them was given a week off from work for all of them: SNSD, Shinee, F(x), DBSK (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin), and Super Junior. The only one missing was Boa since she has promotions in Japan.

2NE1 POV.

The girls got to SM Building but they didn't know where to go so they try asking people passing by but they were to busy to stop. Eventually, Dara called Heechul and he came walking towards them. He lean forward to Dara with a kiss and gave her a big hug. "Follow me I know the way. You wouldn't be lost with me," said Heechul and winked at Dara. "Thanks oppa," Dara said blushing. "No problem," said Heechul and grasps Dara's hand, pulling her close. So Heechul leads the way hand in hand with Dara and Minzy, CL, and Bom right behind them.

SM Artist POV.

The other artists were all extremely excited to meet the 2ne1 girls. There was a knock coming from the door. Taemin went to open it and saw four girls and Heechul. Taemin bowed and gestured them to come on in. Bom looked around and her eyes stop on Leeteuk. She then walked over to him. "Annyeong Tagiya, " Leeteuk said standing up from his chair. Bom smiled and gave him a hug. The F(x) and SNSD girls ahhed and Super Junior cheered. Bom's face blush bright red and went back to her group mates.

"1,2,3.....go," whispered CL.

"Annyong Haseyo wassup were 2NE1!" they said after they bowed to the artist in the room.

"Its very great to meet you girls," we all  said bowing back to them. After that 2ne1 was introduced to the groups.

The 4 girls got to know every single one of their names by the end of their session. Everyone dropped formalities with the girls. The girls sorta became family with the SM groups.

 ----------------------------------------------------

Hope you had enjoy this chapter!!! :)

-sassy