Chapter 4

Secret of Us Revealed

"Okay the next person will be............................................PARK BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the two MC's. Bom blushed.

NORMAL POV

"My topic is called 'HIM' Just like Heechul-shii I met a guy through 2 SNSD girls. At first it was really ackward. It took us almost 2 weeks just to be comfortable with each other. But as time flew by we got more and more comfortable. I was a trainee at that time and he was a rising star.  We would hang out and text each other. Like Heechul sunbae I also grew to love this guy. When we hit the second year of our friendship and at exactly February 14 he confessed to me. It took me a long time to respond because I thought I heard wrong." said Bom.

"Why did you think you heard wrong?" asked Seunggi.

"Oh well because during our two year friendship we treated each other like brother and sister. " Bom replied.

"Going back, when I finally responded to him I said yes and totally jumped on him. So we dated and still are dating!" finished Bom.

"Wahh another dating confession!" said Hodong.

"What about your companies Bom-shii?" asked Seinggi.

"Well I told sanjangnim about me and the guy relationship a week after we got together. He told me that it was okay since I was still a trainee. When we debuted he still let us meet up with each other. One day though three months after our debut I saw my boyfriend multiple times in the YG building. Then a week after that Sanjangnim gathered all the YG family then he announced to us that my boyfriend was officially part of the YG family. I couldn't believe what I have been told. So that was when it all clicked. He was at the building for the tests that the other YG family members set up for him. I was mad at him at first but then I felt happy because even if Sanjangnim told us that we could date he still took the test to prove to them that he will love me and treat me fairly. " said Bom. The audience cooed at Bom's story.

"So who is this man of yours Bom-ah?" asked Hodong.

"Well he is none other than Super Junior's...............…….…"

 

________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for not updating!

-Moody