Chapter 5

Secret of Us Revealed

(NORMAL POV)

"I am dating none other than Super Junior's.............................LEADER PARK JUNGSOO!!!!!" said Bom. Everyone was shocked. The mc's couldn't say anything they were speechless. Only the 2ne1 girls and leeteuk were tge only one who were giggling and acting shy.

"YAH! Hyung why didn't you tell us!" said his group members when they finally snapped out with their state.

"I wanted to keep her to myself!" he answered. All of them just shook their heads and smiled at their Hyung. They were truly happy that he finally have a girl that he can love and that will love her. Bom was a bit scared of the audience reaction but when they too snapped out of their states. They clapped and cheered for the couple. Bon smiled and thanked the audience for being supportive.

"How come the 2ne1 member knows?" asked Hodong.

"Well oppa as Bommie said Leeteuk-oppa took the YG family test." explained Dara. The audience nodded.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," chanted the audience. The artists were shocked by the sudden request specially the couple.

(LEETEUK POV)

The audience started chanting for me and Bom to kiss. Hmmm..... I stood and and went to her. When she saw me she looked at me as if asking 'are you gonna really do it?' I smiled and took her hand. Smiled back and I just crashed my lips wih hers and we shared a passionate kiss. I could hear the audience and the other artist cheering. After a couple of seconds later I pulled away and she smiled at me then we hugged.

"Okay Wahhhh...... That was just a shock!" said Seunggi shii.

"Okay you two let's go back to the show!" said Hodong hyung. We laughed and went back to our seats. "Hmmmmmmm............... Who should I choose..............? Ahhhh he has a very eye catching topic. None other than................"

 

 

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

 

Hehehe who would be next! Thank you for reading I hope you guys like it!!!!! :p

-Moody