Chapter 8

Pretend

Tiffany was fxxking confused. For the first time, she truly started questioning everything that had happened. She could not understand why Siwon had asked her to do something like that. She could not understand why Taeyeon had agreed to go out with her.

But most importantly, she was questioning her own actions and feelings. She had listened to Siwon because she liked him but Tiffany found it hard to believe that she would ever do that to her best friend. And Taeyeon most likely accepted her feelings simply out of friendship which made Tiffany a horrible person for making use of her best friend like that.

Tiffany was currently staring at Taeyeon who was chatting animatedly with Yoona along the school hallway. Taeyeon was cracking up at something that Yoona said and Tiffany had a sudden desire to drag Taeyeon away from Yoona.

All these feelings that Tiffany felt just made her more confused. Taeyeon was her girlfriend now but Tiffany definitely did not like Taeyeon that way. She was doing all this to get Siwon. Tiffany just kept assuring herself.

"What are you looking at?" Tiffany's body stiffened when she felt someone coming to stand next to her. She turned to her side to see Sooyoung. "Looking at Taeyeon and Yoona?"

"No!" Tiffany replied defensively.

"Then what are you looking at? Please don't tell me you're looking at the lockers or something like that." Sooyoung snickered.

"I'm not looking at anything, okay? I'm just standing around. And who said you could talk informally to me? I'm older than you."

Sooyoung ignored her. "You know that Taeyeon is a really good person right?" Sooyoung said as she looked at Taeyeon.

"What?!" Tiffany was surprised by Sooyoung's sudden question. "Of course I know that..." Tiffany added softly after that.

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

YoonTaeNy Emergency Team

Guys I just saw Tiffany looking at YoonTae

Yuri: Okay O_o
Hyoyeon: So?

She looked jealous 

Seohyun: Sunny unnie have you came up with a plan?
Sunny: Not really... Let's just try and bring them together when we have the chance

Seriously?

Yuri: You at matchmaking :p
Sunny: If you're so good then you come up with something ><

Seriously? Can both of you shut the fxxk up

Seohyun: Sooyoung unnie please don't curse
Hyoyeon: I knew this was a bad idea
Seohyun: If we continue like that, Taeyeon unnie and Yoona unnie are not going to be together T_T
Yuri: Don't be sad maknae Yul unnie will think of something :)

Yuri are you drunk or something???

Hyoyeon: Yul unnie? Ewwww...
Sunny: You said so Kwon Yuri I'll see what good idea you have

 

Tiffany paced back and forth outside Taeyeon's house while Siwon's words echoed in her mind, "Do what couples do."

"What does that mean? Does that mean he wants us to kiss or..." Tiffany shook off the thought, she did not want to go there.

"Fany-ah, what are you doing here?" Tiffany looked up to see Taeyeon looking at her in surprise. "Should I just talk to her now?"

Tiffany decided to muster her courage. "I wanted to talk to you."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "Come in then."

Taeyeon looked calm on the outside but internally, she was having a panic attack. "So what do you want to talk about?" Taeyeon asked when Tiffany did not say anything.

"I... Errrr..." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, curious about what Tiffany wanted to say. "Do you like me? Even if it is just a little?"

"What?" Taeyeon felt herself holding her breath, awaiting Tiffany's next words.

"You said that you would try and I don't want to force you... But I feel that we're not really getting anywhere..."

"What the fxxk is that Choi Siwon trying to do now?" Taeyeon tried her hardest not to get mad. "What are you trying to say, Fany-ah?"

"I just feel that we should try doing what couples usually do..."

Taeyeon immediately knew where this was headed. "Which is?"

"Things like kissing?" Tiffany found herself blurting out the words unknowingly.

Taeyeon swallowed her saliva. "Okay."

"What?!" Tiffany did not expect such a reply.

"I'll treasure this, Fany-ah. The only time I'll have you. It's all a lie but I guess it's good enough."

Tiffany daringly stepped nearer to Taeyeon before gently placing her lips on Taeyeon's lips.