Chapter 1

Pretend

"Siwon-ssi, I've actually liked you for a while now..." Tiffany stared at her fingers as she confessed. "Will you go out with me?" Tiffany asked as her face started to turn red in embarrassment.

Siwon smiled devilishly. "I like you too, Tiffany-ssi but I will only go out with you if you do something for me first."

Tiffany was surprised by the request but she wanted to go out with Siwon so much that she would agree to do pretty much anything. "What is it?"

"Make Kim Taeyeon your girlfriend before dumping her."

Tiffany was shocked. "What? Why? Taeyeon won't even agree to go out with me..."

"Don't ask me any questions, just do it. Don't worry, she will definitely agree to it."

Tiffany was in disbelief but nodded her head anyway. She really liked Siwon after all.

Siwon smiled internally, thinking "Finally I get to have my revenge on you. You deserve this, Kim Taeyeon, for rejecting me..."

Unknown to the pair who were deep in their own thoughts, there were two people who had heard their entire conversation.

 

"Sunkyu-ah, can you please go back to class with me? I forgot to take my wallet..." Taeyeon asked while showing her aegyo.

"First of all, stop calling me Sunkyu and second of all, stop showing me your aegyo, you stupid midget."

"Yah! You're shorter than me!"

"So I guess you don't need me to go back to class with you then?" Sunny turned, preparing to walk off.

Taeyeon grabbed Sunny, stopping her from moving. "Fine! I'm a midget! So can we go now? I'm hungry..."

Sunny smiled in victory.

The two danshins walked back to class with Sunny mocking Taeyeon about her height and Taeyeon trying her very best not to blow her top.

"What's Tiffany doing with Choi Siwon over there?" Sunny pointed at the pair.

Taeyeon shrugged, pretending not to care. Sunny rolled her eyes before grabbing Taeyeon's arm and moving closer to Tiffany and Siwon.

The two widened their eyes as they heard every single word of Tiffany and Siwon's conversation.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sunny asked worriedly as Tiffany and Siwon walked off.

"I'm fine..."

"No, I'm not fine at all. It feels like someone just stabbed me in the heart."

"I can't believe Tiffany would even consider doing that to you, you are her best friend for goodness sake. And that Choi Siwon is such a jerk, I'm glad you rejected him."

Taeyeon said nothing.

Sunny continued, "Don't even think of accepting her. You will only get yourself more hurt. I don't want you suffering any more than you already are."

"Why not? I can do it if Tiffany really wants to go out with him. If she is happy, then I guess I'm happy too..."

"Taeyeon-ah, please just listen to me for once..."

"I'll think about it. That's all I can promise, Sunny-ah."

Sunny nodded, knowing that there was no point in trying to force Taeyeon to listen to her.

For the rest of the day, Taeyeon just thought about what she was going to do if Tiffany followed what Siwon told her to do.

She was still in her own thoughts before she felt someone nudging her side. "Unnie, Mr Bald Head is calling you," Taeyeon heard Yoona whispering to her.

She immediately got out of her daze. "Yes?"

"Please pay attention in class, Kim Taeyeon-ssi."

Taeyeon sighed as she laid her head down on the table.

Tiffany who saw Taeyeon behaving weirdly, got worried. "What's wrong with her today?"