Time

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo immediately close the door behind her back. She still can't hide her blush. She then walk inside. She saw her oppa doing some paperworks in the table. 

  Jinyoung: How's your audition? (Asking her while his eyes are focusing on his work) Jihyo: It went well, me and my friends passed. Jinyoung. Congrats then. But how come you just arrived? Nayeon said the audition was supposed to be finished before dawn? (Jinyoung is now looking at her) Jihyo: Uhmm.. Uhh.. I went to eat on the way here. (Jihyo is stuttering, and can't look at her oppa's eyes directly) I got hungry with all the practice we did.

Jinyoung: You went alone? 

Jihyo: Why not? I thought you'll be late. Did you eat already? (Trying to change the subject) Jinyoung: I finish it right away to come back here immediately. (Jinyoung is still eyeeing his sister) Jihyo: uhmm... Awwww... (Jihyo's faking a yawn) I'll go rest now. Good night oppa.   Jinyoung just raised her brows and continued back to his work.   Jihyo then decided to take a bath. She was relaxing on the bath tub when she recalled everything that happened that day. Youngjae. Jaebum. She shook her head because her thoughts now are full of her interactions with her sunbaenim. She then made her homeworks to remove her mind from thinking about him. After finishing it, her mind again drifted to her sunbae. Is she really ready to fall in love again? Or will she gave Youngjae a chance? She kept on thinking and she can't fall asleep.   ... Morning came and it was now Jinyoung who is trying to wake her up.    Jinyoung: Jihyo-ya! Wake up now. You said you're  my alarm clock now but you still haven't woken up! (He said while shaking her) Jihyo: What time is it? (She asked still not opening her eyes)  Jinyoung:,30minutes before our class starts Jihyo: WHAT! Why didn't you wake me earlier?! (She suddenly get up from her bed) Jinyoung: You said that you'll be ready but it seems you're still half asleep at that time. Are you this tired from yesterday's auditon? Jihyo: No! Go now! I'll get change (she quickly pushed her brother outside her room and slam the door)   Jinyoung then went downstairs to pack some food for Jihyo. Within a matter of minutes, Jihyo is now ready to go and they went to school. She rushed to her classroom immediately. She was relieved she made it just in time before the bell the rang. She noticed that Youngjae still hasn't shown up. Momo noticed her concern and she said that Youngjae asked the teacher to transfer him in another concern. Jihyo just stayed silent. She opened her desk and saw a letter inside.   Jihyo,   I hope you will forgive me. I decided to transfer to another section to give you space. But please hear me out. If you're ready to listen, I will be at the garden at the back of the school waiting for you after class. I'll wait every day until you're ready.   Remember that will I never give up on you.   -Youngjae   After reading it, Jihyo crumpled the letter and left it inside her desk.  

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter