Warmth

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their shift on their booth, Jihyo was walking on the way to her classroom because she left something in there. It was quiet because most of the students are now on the school ground. The silence was broken by someone yelling her name....

JB: Jihyo-ya! Jihyo-ya! (JB was running towards her with smile all over his face)
Jihyo stopped her tracks and waited for him.
Jihyo: What is it?
JB immediately showed him the school paper with their picture on it. Jihyo raised her eyebrows studying the reason why the guy showed her that.
JB: Nayeon gave this to me. (Smile still not leaving his face)
Jihyo: You just seen it? Everyone in the school already knew about it and rumors are already spreading.
JB: Its our first picture together! The shot was great! (The guy said as if he didn't hear her words earlier)
Jihyo: That's what got you all hyped-up?! The shot was great?! (She said in disbelief)
JB: I'm gonna keep it! (He said happily)
Jihyo: You know they are more serious matters than that. You had me in trouble! My oppa already saw it and he was furious!
JB: He's always like that. There's nothing new.
Jihyo: How about the rumors? Have you even read what's written in there?!
JB: Nope. If its about you being my girlfriend, then I don't mind. (he said seriously while facing her)

Suddenly, a loud yell was heard distracting them both...

Youngjae: Jihyo! (He yelled as he came running towards her)
JB: What a bother! (JB muttered earning a glare from Jihyo)
Youngjae: I've been looking for you. You said we'll go out.
JB: You said that?! (His faced filled with disbelief while looking at Jihyo)
Jihyo: Oh right, I forgot about that. Sorry Youngjae. I've been busy. (She ignored JB's remark)
Youngjae: I could see that (he said while eyeing JB) 

Then he suddenly noticed the paper that JB was holding. He saw their picture together. He snatched the paper from JB right away.

Youngjae: Jihyo! What's the meaning of this?!
Jihyo: Its nothing. Just ignore what's written and the rumors.
Youngjae: I meant how did you even get in this position?! (He said while glaring at JB who is just smirking at him) 
Jihyo: Just ignore it ok?
Youngjae: How can you expect me to do that? And... (he notices the jacket that Jihyo is wearing) Why are you wearing that!? It will only confirm the rumors.

He tried to remove the jacket from Jihyo but JB gripped his hands immediately. JB was quick but Youngjae already had a glimpse of Jihyo's shirt with thin fabric. He im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter