Nervous

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's now the second to the last day of the school's festival. Mostly, the students now have the time to enjoy the festival and go around with their friends. Jihyo, together with her friends the J-line decided to try the food booths. 

They were trying all sorts of snacks that was prepared by the other class. They were all laughing as Momo acted like a kid jumping from one stall to another when suddenly Jihyo stopped her tracks. "What's wrong Jihyo?" Sana asked. Jihyo didn't respond but she furrowed her eyebrows making the girls more curious. Mina looked at the direction she's staring at and saw JB with another girl.

Mina: Isn't that JB-sunbaenim?
Sana: Who's that girl? Why is she clinging at his arm?
Mina: Jihyo-ya... (Mina put her arm around Jihyo's shoulders trying to comfort her)
Jihyo: I'm fine... Let's go... (Jihyo told them as she walked away)

The girls immediately followed her. Mina is still worried about Jihyo. She's aware that there's something between JB and Jihyo and seeing the older guy with another girl will surely be hurtful for her friend.

Mina: Jihyo-ya... (She then again gave Jihyo a concerned look while they were sitting on the cafeteria)
Jihyo: What?! I'm fine. (She still denies that it affected her)
Sana: That's right, why would that affect our Jihyo-ya. You have Youngjae right? (She said as she put her arms around Jihyo pulling her closer to her)
Jihyo: What?! 
Sana: Youngjae is your bestfriend but its obvious that he wants to be more than that again. He's caring too. And very cute to add to that.
Mina: But JB-sunbae cares for Jihyo too. He's cool and handsome too. (Mina said shyly as she clings into Jihyo's arm)
Sana: But he doesn't have Jinyoung-oppa's favor!
Mina: It doesn't matter. If he has Jihyo's heart. (Mina said calmy)
Sana: How about you Momo? What do you think? JB-sunbae or Youngjae?
Momo: Whatever makes her happy. (She said as she munches on her food)
Jihyo: Guys! Cut it out please. 
Sana: Well you have to choose sooner or later. 
Momo: Yeah, you can't have both.
Mina: Or else both will be taken away. (While pointing at Youngjae who is flocked with fangirls)

Jihyo tried to think. Youngjae has been her bestfriend for quite some time and later on became her boyfriend. She was really hurt when they broke up because she lost her boyfriend and bestfriend at the same time. He's reliable and is always there when needed. He's sweet and caring. But now, his absence is not felt by Jihyo as much as before because of the presence of another guy in the name of JB.  

JB, on the other hand is the guy that makes her heart flutter. He causes trouble but fixes it on his own.  He also helped her a couple of times. Jihyo like his straightforwardness  a lot even though she hates to admit it. Which reminds her, the guy just kissed her yesterday and now, he is spending his time with another girl. Such a bad-boy she thought. Jihyo's mood darken again and just suddenly stood up from their table.

Sana: Where you going now? Have you resolved it already?
Jihyo: Nope, I just want to go somewhere alone.
Mina: Ok then.
Momo: Here, have some snacks with you.
Jihyo: Thanks Momo but no. See you later. (She then walked away)

On her way, she suddenly bumped into someone. The guy pulled her into a corner and put a finger on her lips signaling her to be quiet. Suddenly, group of girls ran passed their direction. That's when the guy sighed in relief and let's her go.

Jihyo: Youngjae, what are you doing here?
Youngjae: Can't you see? I'm trying to avoid them. 
Jihyo: the fangirls? I see. (She lets out a giggle)
Youngjae: Its your fault Park Jihyo!
Jihyo: How come? I'm not the one who taught you to play basketball. (She said rolling her eyes)

Ever since the game, fangirls are flocking Youngjae everwhere he goes. The attention makes him feel very uncomfortable.

Youngjae: You're the one who made me play!
Jihyo: I forgot. I didn't have the chance to say thank you. Thank you Youngjae. (She said as she looked straight into his eyes)

Youngjae was flustered seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter