Honest

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo-ya!" Youngjae came running towards Jihyo when he saw her along the school corridor.

Jihyo stopped her tracks and waved her hand. "Oh hey Youngjae! Do you need anything?" 

YJ: No. I just missed you and I don't usually see you around often. Even your friends seemed to be missing during lunch too.

JH: ahh... we just hang out somewhere.... (she tried to avoid his gaze)

YJ: exactly where?

JH: just somewhere...

YJ: Are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

JH: No I'm not avoiding you.

YJ: Then why do I feel this way? You are hiding something Jihyo-ya....

Jihyo sighed.

JH: ok.... let's meet up in the school garden later. 

YJ: why not now? 

Youngjae stepped closer to her leaving a gap of a very few inches away from her face.

Jihyo fidgetted and bit her lips out of nervousness. She doesn't want to hurt him. But he needs to know the truth.

"I'll just see you later." She said trying to push him away.

YJ: How will I know if you will show up? Jihyo, you've changed ever since...

JB: Ever since what?

JB suddenly came in pulling Jihyo to his side.

YJ: Leave us alone. This doesn't concern you.

JB: Oh it definitely does. Everything about Jihyo concerns me.

JH: Guys please. Don't start a fight. (Jihyo tried to go in between them)

YJ:  You're just cocky that Jinyoung-sunbae is not in here.

JB: So what if he is?! It won't change the fact that Jihyo is....

JH: JB-oppa! Please stop this right away! (Jihyo cutted him off) Look, Youngjae, I will meet you in the school garden after class and you have my word. 

Then Jihyo turned her gaze to JB. "Let me deal with this myself. If you trust me, you will back off. I have to this myself without you inteferring."

The atmosphere suddenly got cold with the glaring contest between the guys. Thank goodness for the school bell that they all parted ways after leaving each other with death gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter