Go!

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the stubborn girls still following them around. Jihyo is getting pissed off. They are really starting to get into her nerves. Its been a while and she can't endure it no more. Her change in mood is getting noticed by her peers. JB also was well aware that Jihyo is already fuming. 

Jungkook: Hey, you ok? You don't seem to like the crowd.
Jihyo: Its just too noisy. (Jihyo tried to calm down but she can't help but to glare at them especially to JB)

JB knows that Jihyo will explode anytime so he had to do something. He also doesn't want Jungkook to have his chance with Jihyo so he decided on his own to stop it.

JB: Hey! Everybody can you just leave us all alone. 
Girls: But we are just tagging along. There's no harm in that.
JB: You are making my girlfriend feel jealous and I don't want that. (He suddenly grabbed Jihyo and hugged her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist and his chin was resting on her shoulders.)

Everyone was surprised by his sudden action including Jihyo.

"Your girlfriend?! Prove it" Jungkook dared him. He doesn't want to back down until he sees it personally.

JB smirked at him and he turned Jihyo around. He cuped her cheeks and kissed her lips. Jihyo didn't pull away, but instead, she accepted every bit of it which surprises them all. Usually, she would quickly push the guy away. But given the fact that she's already pissed off with the girls around his boyfriend, she had to show them he already belongs to her. They pulled away from the kiss and JB can clearly see the fire in Jihyo's eyes. She wants this more than him.

Girls: Sorry JB sunbae. You should have told us earlier. (They turn there gaze at Jihyo who is already glaring back at them) Please take care of him. (They bowed and went away)

JB: How about you? Give up and leave too.(he stared at Jungkook)
Jungkook: Ok. I accept defeat... for now. But still watch out. (He went away as well)

Their friends had their mouths wide open in shocked. Finally, they snapped back to reality and began to react.

Momo: Jihyo is this true!?

Jihyo nodded shyly with her face blushing so hard. She finally changed back to her shy self. Sana approached her.

Sana: Jihyo what about Youngjae?!
JB: Hey! Don't mention him! I'm standing right here!
Sana: Sorry sunbae, I'm just concerned about him.
Jihyo: I'll talk to him Sana, don't worry.
Mina: I'm happy for you Jihyo! (Mina hugged her friend tightly)
Jihyo: Thank you.
Momo: This calls for a celebration. Sunbae, you should treat us!
Mina: Momo! Sorry about that. She jokes alot. (She told JB)
JB: Its fine with me... In one condition...
Momo: What is it?
JB: Starting tomorrow, Jihyo will be spending lunch with me.

"Ehh!?" The three girls said in unison. Jihyo gave them an embarrassed smile.

Sana: We could just ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter