Meeting

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is busy packing her stuff that she'll be bringing over to her grandpa's mansion. As she agreed before, she'll be staying at his house since her oppa will be on an out of town trip for a week with Nayeon due to some school related stuff. Her brother insisted on it since he can't let her sister be alone by herself.

She wasn't fond of this idea because that would mean that her travel time for school would double and her grandpa's mansion reminds her a lot of her late grandma that makes her sad. But then, she looked forward to this since without her oppa, she will be having a lot of time to spend with JB. Speaking of him, she'll be having her first date with him. A huge smiled appeared on her face imagining it.

Then a knocked was heard from her door. "Jihyo-ya, are you done? You've been there for hours!" Her oppa is now running out of patience. "I'm done!" Jihyo carried her suitcase and met her brother outside her room. "What took you so long? Its not like you're the one going away. I am!" Her brother said as he ruffled her hair. "I am a girl, I need a lot of things. You won't understand it." She retorted as she shoved her brother's hand off her. "You brought too much. You do realize that you can just pass by here any time you need something?!" Jinyoung said while eyeing on Jihyo's 2 huge suitcases. "Its bothersome so I just brought everything with me. Let's go! I thought you are on a hurry?" Jihyo said as she pulled her suitcases towards the stairs.

Their grandpa's driver is already waiting downstairs for the both of them. "Sorry for the long wait Mr. Han. This girl over here has to bring her entire closet with her." Jinyoung said teasing Jihyo once again. "I did not!" Jihyo lightly smacked his arms earning a chuckle from both the guys. "Its nothing. Let's go now. I'm sure your grandpa can't wait for you any longer." The driver said.

Its already very late at night when they arrived at their grandpa's mansion. The maids helped them wih their stuffs. Jinyoung will also spend the night here then will be off to the airport early morning of the next day.

They had a little chat with their grandpa who welcomed then warmly then went of to bed. Both of them had their own room in this mansion on which they only use in times like this whenever they had a sleep over. It really is gloomy here just as Jihyo thought. She remembered how her grandma would tuck her to sleep whenever their parents are on a business trip. It still feels nostalgic even though years have already passed. The room still looked the same with their old pictures displayed in every corner. She found herself just tossing around her bed because she can't get to sleep.

Her cellphone vibrated and she saw a message that put a smile on her face.

Goodnight my Jihyo.
Sleep well.
I'm looking forward for tomorrow.
-JB

How can she forget. Tomorrow is her forst date with JB. This only made her less sleepy.

...
The next day, she woke up early to bid goodbye to her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter