Date (pt 1)

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day that both of them waited for arrived. The two of them were at the back seat of the car with their hands intertwined together. Though it was not what JB originally planned, he made a mental note to thank the old man for sending his driver with them so that he can put his full attention to the girl beside him snuggling closely together with her. 

"You can sleep for a while, it'll be a long drive." JB said as he put his arm around the girl's shoulder. Jihyo automatically leaned into him. "Where are we going exactly?" She inquired again. "I told you just to wait and see." He chuckled and pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. Jihyo just pouted and later on fell asleep. Who can blame her, JB's embrace was too comfortable to resist and besides, she hardly slept last night waiting for this day and she had woken up early in the morning to bid her brother good bye. 

She woke up when she felt JB tapping her shoulder. "We're here." JB whispered close to her ear immediately sending shivers in her body. That guy's gentle way of speaking makes her heart raise. Jihyo sat up straight trying to figure out where they were while JB was busy instructing the driver where to go. "Oppa, is this where I think it is?" Jihyo had her eyebrows raised questioning as to why on earth is her boyfriend bringing her to that place on their first date. 

JB just chuckled and held her hand. "Come on, let's go." He said as he opened the door. "Wear your jacket, we're uphill so it will be very cold." He took Jihyo's jacket and made her wear it. Jihyo is still figuring out the answer to her question.

JB took her hand and led her towards one of the graves. JB stopped his tracks when they finally reach the place. IM JAEHYUN. The name written in the grave that was in front of them. "Jihyo, meet my dad." JB said surprising Jihyo. The girl quickly gave a bow as a sign of respect. "You must be wondering why did I bring you to a cemetery on our first date... well I promised my dad I would let him meet my girlfriend first before taking her on a date. He said its the right thing to do to show how serious I am with the girl I love." This made Jihyo blushing so hard. "When my mom gets back from her trip abroad, I'll also introduce you to her." He said as he held her hand tighter. Jihyo was just too speechless. They stayed there for a while as Jihyo listened attentively to JB's childhood memories. JB laid down his jacket for Jihyo to sit in.


...
Meanwhile...

Nayeon and Jinyoung just arrived at the airport to where their training event will take place. Jinyoung seems to be worried about something that caught Nayeon's attention. She held into his hand and asked him. "Are you ok? You seemed bothered?" "I don't know, I just feel uneasy." Jinyoung explained. "Don't tell me you already miss your sister?!" Nayeon said teasingly as she push his hand away. "Its not that." He said as he intertwined their hands together again. "Don't worry about it." He took her hand and kissed it. "Let's just enjoy this week together" He said maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter