Jealous

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo fell alseep after JB left her alone in the clinic. Her nap lasted for hours until she was woken up when she felt someone touched her face...

Youngjae came in the clinic immediately after class. He saw the sleeping Jihyo inside. He stared at her peaceful sleeping face. He then tucked Jihyo's hair behind her ears that was covering her face while she was sleeping. 
"Sorry, did I wake you up?" He got startled when he saw the girl slightly opening her eyes. Jihyo blinked her eyes a couple of times before realizing that she was in the clinic. She finally remembered that JB brought her there. "What time is it?" She asked. "The class just ended". Youngjae responded. Jihyo quickly got up and fixed herself. 

Youngjae: Are you going already? Did you rest well?
Jihyo: Yes, I feel much better now.
Youngjae: I'll help you fixed the bed.

Just then, J-trinity came rushing in the clinic too.

Sana: Jihyo! Are you ok now?
Momo: Do you feel better?
Mina: We brought your bag.
Jihyo: Thanks guys. I'm fine. Don't worry.

When they were about to walk out, they met Jinyoung at the door.

Jihyo: Oppa!
J-trinity: Jinyoung-sunbae. (greeted them)
Youngaje: Sunbae. (Bowed and greeted him too)
Jinyoung: Why did you text Nayeon that you were here instead of me? (He was worried about her)
Jihyo: I didn't.... (Then she suddenly thought it must have been JB that informed Nayeon.) I'm Sorry... (She didn't finish her words because Jinyoung will be angry if he founds out it was JB)
Jinyoung: Let's go now. I'll drive you home.
Jihyo: I know you're busy and you still have council duties. I can go by myself.
Jinyoung: You're sick.
Youngjae: I can take her home sunbae.
Jinyoung: Ok then. Take my keys and drive her home.
Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter