Jerks

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the "stolen" kiss happened. Jihyo and JB hadn't been together. Both of them have been too busy with school activities. School festival is approaching and all the students were very busy preparing. Jihyo was busy with cheerleading practice as well as with her class' booth. They are organizing a cost play cafe. On the other hand, JB was busy training his team in basketball for the upcoming championship game. He was very serious during this season. Even Youngjae was busy helping in the preparation of his class. He doesn't even have the time to spend with Jihyo during breaks or after class. Everyone of them have something occupying their entire time.

...
Finally its the start of the school festival. Their school was opened and visitors from other schools are welcomed to pay a visit. It was the cheerleading team that was in charge of ushering the students from the other schools. Off course, it was Nayeon that headed it. She gathered the squad and told them what needs to be done. Various students came and enjoyed the tour. Who wouldn't love it, they are surrounded by beautiful girls.  Everything was going well until a group of guys came.

Nayeon: Welcome to our school. My girls will be ushering you as we go along our tour. (She said smiling brightly at them)
Jimin: Wow! Such beautiful girls.
Jungkook: These girls are specially cute.. (He said as he put each of his arm around the two girls' shoulder)

Mina tried to shove off his arm around her shoulder giving an uncomfortable look while Jihyo glared at the guy.

Jihyo: Please put your arms away. (She's tryng to act nicely even though she's obviously pissed off)
Jungkook: But you're just too cute! (He elevated her anger more when he poked her cheeks)

Nayeon noticing the situation immediately meddle in.

Nayeon: Please don't touch my girls. (She said as she stood between the guy and Jihyo.
Vin: Aww.. little miss captain is now worried. It doesn't match your pretty face (he said as he touched her chin)

Jihyo having enough, pushed the guy away with full force making the guy to step back a little.

Jihyo: HANDS OFF YOU JERK!

Sana and Momo tried to calm her down.

Jungkook: We have a feisty one here. You know we can buy your school right?
Jihyo: Really?! Then buy "proper conduct" as well. You jerks obviously need it. 
Jungkook: Why you!

Before the guy even manage to touch Jihyo, a guy came from behind him and twisted his arm.

Jungkook:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter