Truth

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Looks like someone had a good night sleep". Jingyoung said as he saw her sister preparing breakfast and packed lunch with a huge smile on her face. "Oppa! Good morning! Let's eat." Jihyo said as she placed the food in front of her brother. "You seemed happy. May I know the reason why?" Her brother raised her brows. "I just am". Jihyo smiled back.

Jihyo: Here, I also made you a packed lunch.
Jinyoung: Thanks! By the way, me and Nayeon will be out of town this saturday. We'll be representing our school in an event and we'll be gone for a week.
Jihyo: Really?! (She can't hide her happy face)
Jinyoung: Why are so happy? You're not supposed to be happy that I'm away for that long. (He acted hurt)
Jihyo: Of course not! I'm just happy that you get to spend some time with Nayeon unnie.
Jinyoung: Both of us got too busy this past few days. By the way, you'll be staying with grandpa while I'm away. It's an order. I can't let you stay here by yourself.
Jihyo: ok. (Jihyo nodded and agreed)
Jinyoung: Is that all for you? (He eyed the huge amount of food that Jihyo packed for herself)
Jihyo: Nope, I'm gonna share it with my friends.

...
When they arrived at school, Jihyo texted JB to meet him at lunch break. The guy immediately agreed and wished that it was lunch time already to meet his girl.
Finally, their awaited time came and Jihyo rushed to the rooftop again. Although this time, she told her friends that she will have lunch with them.
JB was already there when Jihyo arrived. She immediately handed over the lunch that she made. "Oppa, I made this for you." The guy beamed as he saw what his girlfriend made. But his mood quickly changed when Jihyo said that she needs to get back immediately.

JB: Aren't you gonna eat this with me?
Jihyo: Sorry, but my friends will become suspicious if I'll no longer eat with them.
JB: How about me?! You should also spend some time with me.
Jihyo: Sorry if I'm being unfair to you but please give me more time. (Jihyo put her head down feeling guilty)

Seeing Jihyo's state, JP stepped closer and engulfed her into a tight hug. "Fine. Don't worry." Jihyo also wrapped her arms around the guy's waist. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Oppa!" She smiled while raising her head to face the guy. JB looked down as well and faced her.

Jihyo: Oppa said he'll be out of town this saturday with Nayeon unnie. We can go out.
JB: So you are asking me out on a date Park Jihyo? (He grinned)

Jhyo suddenly felt embarrassed with JB's remarks. 
 
Jihyo: I'm not. I'm just informing you that I'm available at that time. (She pulled away from the hug as she pushed the guy)

JB chuckled and held her back her hand.

JB: It's a date then. I'll pick you up.... Come on, let's go back before they go looking for you...

...
After class, JB went to the gym for their basketball training. He was scanning the place and noticed that a certain someone is not in the cheering squad. He tried calling her but her phone is busy, her battery might have died. He then went to Nayeon and asked her.

JB: Nayeon, where's Jihyo? Why is she not in here?
Nayeon: Why are you asking? (She said raising her brows)
JB: I want to know. Just answer me.
Nayeon: Chae came here earlier to pick her up. Today is the last day of their school festival and she invited Jihyo along with her friends.
JB: You allowed her?! Why didn't Chae tell me?!
Nayeon: Because you always prioritize your team and you never want to go to her school.
JB: Chae and Jungkook have the same school! Did you forget that?! How can you allow her?! Did you remember what happened last time he was with Jihyo?!
Nayeon: Jungyeon is there too. It'll be fine. Besides, why do you care so much?
JB: I'll go there!

JB shouted from his place and told Jackson to take over. He hurriedly went after Jihyo. He tried calling Chae but the girl is not answering her phone.


...
At Chae's school, the girls were in awe at how huge the school is. They can feel the celebration vibe from anywhere they laid their eyes on. The celebration was bigger than what they had in their school. Along their way, Chae's friends called her because they need her help in something. Jihyo assured her that they will be fine by themselves and they'll just meet up after. This left Jihyo, Sana, Mina, and Momo, wondering in every booth and trying out whatever caught their attention. 

Suddenly, while they were walking, the school band came in their direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter