Date (pt. 2)

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This wasn't what JB had planned at all. He was upset by the fact that his girlfriend is holding hands with a 4 yr old kid that they just found. 

Jihyo noticed that JB was already a bit further behind so she stopped her tracks and called for him "Oppa, hurry up." 

They guy gave him a cold stare and didn't bother to move at all. Jihyo just rolled her eyes and went over to him.

"What's wrong with you?" She pouted as wrapped her arm on his. "Let's go." She said dragging him.

All of them walked in silence until they reached a two way path. "Hmm... where do you think we should go?" Jihyo asked. Both JB and the boy pointed a different direction at the same time. Jihyo furrowed her brows on what to choose. "Uhhhmmm... let's go to Jae's option" She said smiling to the little guy. JB just groaned as he was once again get dragged. 

They walked again until the little boy stopped. "What's wrong?" Jihyo sat down looking at him worriedly.

"I'm tired noona." He said pouting. "Aigoo..." Jihyo ruffled his hair and then she looked at JB. "What!?" JB said already knows what Jihyo wants her to do. Jihyo just smiled at him sweetly not breaking the eye contact. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tsk! Haisstt!" He groan but ended up doing what Jihyo wants him to do. He carried the kid and put him on his shoulders. Jihyo smiled widely and gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks. "Thank you oppa." He intertwined his hand on Jihyo's and walked along. 

The venue was now starting to filled with people. Unlike ealier, it became more crowded. Others seemed to looked at them while they passed by. They also hear whispers.

"What a cute family.."
"Aren't the parents looked a little young..."
"Kids these days"

Jihyo shyly bows her head down when she heard it while JB made fake coughs. Its been awkward hearing those but somehow they felt happy about it. Thinking of having a family of their own in the future made them feel good.

Finally, they made it to the end of the maze. Jihyo was so excited so she run while dragging them. " Oppa, we made it!" She smiled brightly and hugged the guy." JB finally smiled seeing how happy she is.

"JAE!" A woman shouted and run towards them. "Eomma!" Jae shouted back. JB put him down and they watched as the little boy run towards his mother. They hugged each other and the lady went to them and bowed. 

"Thank you so much for taking care of him" 

"No problem. We had fun with him" Jihyo smiled.

"Don't loose him again." JB retorted earning him a slight smack by Jihyo.

"Thank you noona." Jae said and hugged Jihyo. Jihyo bent down and the kid kissed her cheeks.

"Hey!" JB grunted. Jae walked over to him as well and hugged him too. "Thank you too hyung. Take care of noona." The kid said and waved good bye.

"So, what's the plan next?" Jihyo went over to his side and held his hand.

"We'll go back now. I promised your grandpa."

"Oh... ok"

"I should have you all to myself today." He whined. "Its that ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter