She's My Sister

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, wake up!" Jihyo is struggling to wake up her sleepy brother. "5 more minutes." The guy grumbles as he covered himself with his blanket and snuggled back to sleep. "No! You already said that 3 times already. We're gonna be late." Jihyo is still persistent. "Uhmm." Her oppa just groaned. Jihyo is already losing patience so she pulled his blanket and shouted on him. "PARK JINYOUNG-OPPA! WAKE UP!" Jinyoung got startled and finally he is now getting out of bed. "I'm up! I'm up! He groaned. Jihyo then grinned seeing she finally succeeded.

  Jinyoung: Geez, Jihyo-ya! You're too loud. Jihyo: that's because I don't wanna be late in class. Jinyoung: Late?! How can we be late? My clock hasn't even alarmed yet! Jihyo: I'm your new alarm clock now. Let's go down to eat. (Jihyo being bossy to her oppa) Jinyoung: You know, you can skip class today. You just arrived yesterday. Jihyo: I'm fine. I slept on the plane all the way here, besides I don't want to miss my first day. (She then led her brother to the kitchen to share the breakfast that she had prepared earlier.)   Jihyo just got back from the US where she lived with their parents for a couple of years. They have their business there that they need to attend to. Her brother, Jinyoung was then left here in Korea to accompany their grandfather. He often visits them every vacation. Jihyo begged their parents to let her stay with her brother because she likes it here. After her persistence, they've finally agreed.   Jihyo: Let's go~ (she is now dragging her brother out of the house) Jinyoung: Ok! Ok! You're too hyper. Let me get the keys first. Jihyo: You gonna drive? Let's use your motorbike, it's faster Jinyoung: Alright, as you wish.   Jinyoung can't seem to say no to his sister. After all, she's like the princess of their family. Their happy- virus. He likes to spoil her and he's VERY protective of her.   Finally, they arrived at their school. They got off the bike and went inside the hall. The students then began to murmur upon seeing the new student staying close to Jinyoung.    "Who's that girl?" "Why did she came with Jinyoung-sunbaenim?" "Maybe his new girlfriend~" "She's actually pretty" "Sunbaenim's already taken"   Jihyo then felt kinda shy with all the staring and whispering around her. She then began to feel uncomfortable. Her oppa noticed it and he held Jihyo's hand. "Don't worry." He told her as they walked in the hall way. Jihyo just nodded and kept going. They finally arrived at their destination. "Oppa, you can now go to your class. I can manage from here." Jihyo told her brother. "Are you sure?" Jinyoung raised his brows. "Uh huh." Jihyo nodded and assured her brother, "Ok then. See you later. Call me if you need me." "Yeah, I will." Jinyoung patted her head and went off to his class. Jihyo then entered the teacher's office to introduce herself and to have her class schedule. When she closed the door and was about to walked to her classroom, a guy suddenly bumped onto her.   Jihyo: Arrgh... (She fell on the floor losing her balance)

JB: You should watch where you're going. (JB said irritated)

Jihyo: You're the one who bumped into me. (Jihyo looked up and is now glaring at the guy's eyes) JB was surprised that she answered back, he also noticed that the girl she bumped into was actually pretty so he toned down a bit. JB: Here, let me helped you.. (He offered his hand to help her stand up) Jihyo: I'm fine! You should apologize. (Jihyo stood on her own without a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter