Chapter 7

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she was heaving into the toilet, someone approached her. Jongdae rubbed her back soothingly and helped her hold her hair back. She gagged some more before she flushed the toilet and got up to rinse , sniffling. She always cried when she puked, it was painful and she hated the feeling of it. She wiped away her stray tears as she started brushing her teeth. Jongdae smoothed her hair, "shh, it's ok" his voice was deep and soothing. After brushing her teeth she headed back to her room, Jongdae following behind her. She checked her clock, it was only 6am and she was still tired. She climbed into bed and closed her eyes again, laying on her side. Jongdae stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"It's only 6, we should sleep some more." she said without opening her eyes while patting the spot behind her. 

He nodded his head and climbed onto the bed, settling himself behind her. From what he heard about her from her roommates and best friends she was never very forward with a guy. He took this as a good sign and that she was interested in him as he wrapped an arm around her, snuggling her before falling alseep again.

She didn't know why she was being so forward with him. She was NEVER like this with anyone before. He was also friends with all of her friends, which she didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. To top it all off he was music major, like her favorite boys. She didn't know why, but she felt safe with him, she liked the feeling of being in his strong and warm arms. It was like a magnetic pull and she wanted to be close to him, she didn't know this feeling, and she was scared. She was scared but excited. 

She inhaled his scent as she peacfully fell asleep, a smile on her face, he was warm and he smelled nice.

 

A few hours later she awoke again, this time her head was on his firm chest and his arm was on her bare waist. She blinked the sleep away from her eyes as she looked up at Jongdae. He smiled down at her, "morning" She shyly got off of him, "morning" she replied sitting up. She checked the clock, it was now around 10 am and some of the boys were probably awake. She got up and stretched yawning, slightly showing her . He looked away trying to control the blood that was quickly heading south. She went to her closet and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter