Chapter 15

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's alarm went off at 8am sharp. Baekhyun groaned before turning of his alarm, he was struggling to move. He turned his head to see his best friend smiling in his sleep, completely crushing his smaller frame.

"Yah! get up Chanyeol! You're crushing me!" He squirmed in Chanyeol's grip. This was always his least favorite part about the trips, becoming someone's little spoon.

On the other bed Haerin opened her eyes slightly, she now had her head resting on Kyungsoo's surprisingly firm chest, her hand inside his shirt, resting on his chest as he had on arm around her waist and the other on his stomach. She was comfortable, but it was now time to wake up. She sat up rubbing her eyes and she lightly shook him, "Kyungsoo oppa. Get up, it's time to get ready" she said groggily. Kyungsoo sat up with his eyes closed and slightly nodded, he was always easy to wake up. Haerin pat his head lovingly and got up to wake up Jongdae and Minseok.

Haerin quietly opened the door to reveal two bodies entangled at the edge of the bed. Haerin covered trying to supress her giggles. Minseok was spooning Jongdae in his sleep, Jongdae's arms on Minseok's. Minseok had his face in Jongdae's hair. They looked incredibly adorable. haerin tucked her hair behind her ear and went over to the bed kneeling by Jongdae's face. She put her hand on his cheek, "Jongdae~ wake up'

He squiremed in his sleep, his face squishing up. He looked adorale. She giggled, and his face with her thumb, "wake up Jongdae. It's time to get ready'

He slowly started opening his eyes, "Haerin?" she asked squinting his eyes. She hummed and nodded. Minseok started stirring in his sleep, tightening his grip around JOngdae's waist. Jongdae looked down and realized that he was being spooned by Minseok. He sat up and pushed Minseok away, "yah! Hyung~ you're on my side of the bed!"

Minseok rubbed his eyes, "huh?"

"its nothing Minseok oppa!" HAerin said as she pulled Jongdae out of bed by his hands.When he got up he wrapped his arms around her head and neck, "I'm tired" She smiled and hugged his waist, "Theres coffee and breakfast. Get ready and come eat" Jongdae nodded and kissed her forehead before letting go to get ready.

 

after everyone was bundled up they all headed to the slopes, out of the 10 of them only Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Haerin. Haerin started cracking up whe she saw Jongdae's snowboard, "Jongdae what's your favorite color?"

"Pink!' he cheered, Haerin giggled and shook her head, that explained why his snowboard had pink on it. everyone had paired up and Jongdae and Haerin decided to be together. They spent the whole day snowboarding and taking lifts together. On their last run, as they were on the lift the sun was setting. Jongdae looked over at Haerin, the sun was reflecting off her face and her cheeks were red from the cold wind. He grabbed her gloved hand with his, "Haerin?" he asked looking at her smiling

"hmm?" She replied looking at him smiling when he went to hold her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter