Chapter 33- Epilouge

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years and another child had passed. Haerin and Jongdae were both extremely busy, along with the rest of her friends. They started fighting more often, both of them stressed from their jobs and the parents of two youngesters at such a young age of 28. 

"Damnit Jongdae!" Haerin said throwing her hands in the air, "you were supposed to pick up Jaejin at pre-school!"  she said as he entered the door 2 hours later than he said he would.

"oh crap, Sorry" he apologized half heartedly, kissing the toddlers chubby cheeks.

Haerin sighed, "you could've at least called, I had to leave work early to pick him up. Its your weekend with Jaejin and Hyemi" she said handing him the toddler.

It had been half a year since they seperated. Jondgae had moved in with Minseok while Haerin kept the house. After she kissed her kids goodbye, helping Hyemi with her backpack and handing Jongdae their luggage she reminded him of things he needed to do, "don't forget to brush their teeth, no cnady after dinner, and help Hyemi with her homework"

Jongdae nodded, "yea, yea I know. I'll see you Sunday night" he said waving her off, "say by to mommy Hyemi, Jaejin"

"by mommy!" Hyemi waved with her free hand, her other hand holding onto her fathers. She smiled and waved back. Hyemi had her fathers eyes and lips. She was the spitting image of him when she smiled. 

"bye sweetie. Be nice to your brother and do your homework" she chidded slowly closing the door when she saw Jongdae help the kids into their booster sheets

 

Haerin ran her fingers through her hair leaning on the back of the door, it had already been half a year since her and Jongdae became legally seperated, but it was still always so hard for her to see him. She grabbed her phone and called Baekhyun.

"Oppa" she started off with a sigh

"he picked the kids up today?" Baekhyun asked. Baekhyun had become a composer, and recently became a producer, along with some of the other boys since graduation. Almost everyone was happy and pursing their dreams and getting married. Baekhyun and Suho were the only one who weren't married. Yes, even shy baby Chanyeol had fallen in love and gotten married.

"yea he did, can you come over?"

"no problem" he said standing up and stretching a bit

"are you still at the studio?"

"yea, but I can cut it short. We've been here for awhile and my butts starting to hurt. Besides, I have to show you some stuff" he finished off before signaling to the singer that they would be wrapping the night up.

"What doyou have to show me? Hopefully nothing gross"

"Comeon Rin, You saw all this before" he teased. She could just picture him wiggling his eyebrows. 

After their seperation Haerin went out with Baekhyun the first weekend JOngdae had the kids. Both of them had too much to drink and solemn Haerin needed to feel loved, becuase she loved Jongdae and being apart from him and the kids made her upset.

"I thought we said we'd never bring that up again" she hissed through the phone

"Relax Hae. I'll be there in 15 though" he said before hanging up

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter