Chapter 17

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of their trip and everyone decided to hang out at home and watch movies together before exchanging their secret santa gifts since they were all tired from the night before. 

They all slept in becuase of going out the night before. Haerin quietly stirred in her sleep, getting a huge headache. She burrowed her face into her pillow, which turned out to be Jongdae's firm chest. He started moving around as well, waking up from her movement. He looked down at her as he tightened his arms around her.

"hangover?" he asked kissing the top of her head

She nodded and kissed his chest. She threw her leg over his waist trying to cuddle closer.

Jongdae smiled at her cuteness and kissed her head again, running his fingers through her hair. "maybe a hot shower will help, I'll go make you and the others hangover soup."

"are you not hungover?" she croaked looking up at him

He shook his head, "I had to watch over you and make sure we didn't do anything too soon. It was pretty hard to resist you though" he smirked leaning down to kiss her pouting lips.

Haerin noticed all the marks on his neck, "did I give you all those?" she said tracing one of the larger hickeys

"yep" he said giggling. 

"sorry" she said giving it a light kiss

"don't apologize. I liked it.... a lot" he admitted flushing pink

She giggled and kissed him lightly before slipping out of bed and draggin herself to the shower.

 

 

An hour or 2 later everyone was piled onto the sofas watching a movie. Jongin and Krystal were snuggling up on the loveseat with Kyungsoo next to them. Jongin always liked having Kyungsoo near him at all times for some reasons. Lay, Suho, and sehun were laying on each other on the one seater, and Haerin was wedged between Jongdae and Baekhyun on the 3 seater, somehow Chanyeol and Minseok fitting on it as well. Chanyeol was sitting sideways with his arm on the back of the sofa sitting awfully close to Baekhyun. Haerin's legs were thrown over Baekhyun's leg as she leaned against Jongdae, who was tucked under Minseok's arm. Baekhyun was her knee and shins, a habit he always had when she put her legs over his. Jongdae started to grow a little jealous. He put his arm around her and used his other hand to pull her legs away from baekhyun's and over his own leg. Baekhyun snickered a little at Jongdae's obvious jealousy. Haerin smiled up at him and snuggled up to him some more, kissing his jawline. Jongdae smiled in content and continued to watch the movie happily. 

After 2 movies and ordering chicken and scarfing all of it down it was finally time for secret santa. Everyone placed their gifts on the table and wrote their names down on a sheet of paper. 

Baekhyun opened his piece of paper, "nice! I got Haerinnie! She always gets the best gift!" When he opened the bag he wasn't disappointed, inside was a brand new composition book with a nice mechanical pencil and eraser.

He got up and hugged her giving her a big kiss on the cheek, "thanks Rinnie! I'll use it well!" 

Jongdae started grumbling and tugging her hand, "you can stop hugging her now"

Haerin got Sehun's name, "oh its heavy" she said when he handed her the bag. He gave her a cute smile and pointed at her, "it's the best gift ever noona."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter