Chapter 26

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer break was now over and everyone was getting back to classes.Haerin had made a space between her classes just so that she could meet her friends for lunch. She was still in love with Jongdae, but she had found herself a new boyfriend. 

Over the summer Haerin worked as an intern at a small dance studio that Jongin taught at, helping them with their website and online scheduling and ordering provesses. Halfway through the summer Jongin's best friend came back from his study abroad in Japan and started teaching at the dance studio with Jongin. Growin up when Jongin wasn't with her, he was with his best friend, Lee Taemin. Taemin was always infattuated with her, and was only 2 months younger than her. They had a pretty good relationship, they always joked around and got along really well. After hooking up one night after going out with some of the dance teachers Taemin confessed his feelings to her. At first she turned him down, telling him she was still in love with jongdae, explaining the whole situation to him, but after persistantly trying to woo her and asking her to give him a chance to help her forget, she finally gave in and gave it a try. Haerin did like Taemin a lot more than she expected and by the time school was starting they were dating for 2 months. 

Over the summer, Jongdae was in China with Minseok and Lay, studying abroad for a composition class. In china he met, Victoria, a dance major who would be studying at their university as a dance major in the fall. Victoria was a noona, and was on the y side, just like his ideal type. At first he ignored her advances, still being in love with Haerin, but after getting too drunk one night at a get together they hooked up. Jongdae realized that hooking up with her helped him momentarily forget about Haerin. After finding out that Haerin had a new boyfriend, Jongdae felt a little sick to his stomach and decided to ask Victoria out to help him move on from Haerin.

 

Haerin was now leaning casually against the wall, her class ended 15 minutes before their classed did, giving her the perfect amount of time to head over to the performing arts and music school and wait for them. Haerin was checking her phone, with one headphone in, when she heard the door open and people starting to rush out of the classroom, totally ready for lunch. Haerin didn't realize that literally everyone was in that class, exo, Taemin, Krystal, Jaehyun, and even Jongdae's new  girlfriend. 

She looked up to see Taemin standing in front of her, "hey" he said with a small, giving her a peck on the lips. "hey" she replied back taking out her headphones. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter