Chapter 25

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haerin was lying on the beach in a bikin she was not happy to be wearing with shades on. She had lost a bet with Baekhyun and was now forced to wear a bikini, which she hated. It was uncomfortable and barely covered anything. As she was soaking in the sun a shadow came over her, causing her to sit up, leaning back on her hands.

Jongin stood there with a bottle of sun tan lotion pouting, "noona, will you get my back? I can't reach"

She stiffled a laugh and nodded, he was such a cutie. Jongin beamed and plopped down in front of her, handing her the bottle. she slathered the sun tan lotion over his back and shoulders, making sure that her baby wouldn't get burned.

"my turn my turn!" Chanyeol cheered shoving Jongin over. Haaerin shook her head at his childishness, as Jongin scowled at him before pouting and crawling over to sit by Kyungsoo. 

Haerin could feel all the stares she was getting. She was with all 9 of the boys and she was the only girl. Jongin and Krystal had made up, but she was visiting her older sister in the states for a month.

Haerin's eyes trailed down Chanyeol's torso, she couldn't doubt that he had an amazing body, but she liked it better when he was only slightly lean. 

Chanyeol covered his chest, "yah~ stop staring" he whined

Haerin shook her head laughing, "sorry, still kinda not used to you and Baekhyun's abs" 

"you know you love them" Baekhyun smirked, enjoying all the stares, "but I call next" he said nonchalantly

After spreading sun tan lotion on Chanyeol and Baekhyun she turned towards Kyungsoo. "need help?"

"no thanks, I'm gonna keep my shirt on" he said

She nodded and smiled at him, she glanced at the other boys. Suho was helping Lay and Sehun put on sun tan lotion while Jongdae and Minseok were helping each other. Haerin really couldn't deny that they all had surprisingly AMAZING bodies. Haerin was also a little jealous of Minseok, he got to slather sun tan lotion over Jongdae's delicious and sculpted back.

"tsk, that's probably cause you aren't confident with your body" Baekhyun teased

"probably, I mean I don't think I've seen Kyungsoo shirtless since we had gym class in middle school" Chanyeol nodded

Kyungsoo was glaring at them

"Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen hyung shirtless...." Jongin added in

Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued to tease Kyungsoo, so Haerin decided to intervine before Kyungsoo kiled them, "Actually Kyungsoo has a pretty nice body" she said looking elsewhere

everyone's head snapped towards her, "YOU'VE seen him SHIRTLESS?" Baekhyun gasped over dramatically, pointing at her

"Stop pointing or I'll bite your finger off. but yea I have, I mean it was pretty dark in the room so I didn't really get a good look at it until we got to the bathroom."She mentally cursed herself, she had already said too much. Her and Kyungsoo never spoke of the situation after that night, and they decided not to tell their roommates.

"wait wait wait, what?" Sehun asked

"its nothing really. I mean we're roommates and I've known Kyungsoo since we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter