chapter 18

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone returned to school and the new semster was going well for all of them. It had been 2 months since Jongdae and Haerin became official and things were going smoothly for the most part. The two of them would get jealous of each other quite easily. Jongdae getting jealous by how close she was with her roommates and Haerin getting jealous of all the girls that were flirting with him in his classes. Haerin was pretty good at hiding her jealousy, so Jongdae and her never really fought becuase of it. 

Haerin thought Jealous Jongdae was adorable, but she didn't want to push it too far, so after a few petty arguments Haerin asked Chanyeol or Kyungsoo to sleep on the couch if Kai brought Krystal over or Baekhyun brought a girl over. Haerin even asked them to be a little less affectionate with her, which they were not used to. 

It was a chilly Wednesday afternoon and Haerin's class ended early and her next class was cancled so she decided to head over to surprise Jongdae and the boys. The boys knew that Haerin had trust issues, mainly because none of her past boyfriends, and when jongdae refused to give Haerin his schedule for the semester Haerin started to feel a little uneasy. Luckily she knew that he had class with baekhyun and Chanyeol that day. 

She waited outside their classroom quietly, excited to surprise him. A few minutes after she arrived people started piling out of the classroom. Haerin looked up and noticed Jongdae smiling and chatting with a girl, Minseok on his otherside and the others behind them. She gnawed her lip nervously when he didn't notice her. When Minseok noticed her first she smiled and pretended ike it didn't bother her.

She gave a small wave abd bounced over to then, "hi oppa."

Jongdae smiled when he saw her and pulled her in for a hug, 'hey Rin! I didn't see you, what are you doing here?" he asked

she shruggged and pulled the front of his hoodie so he was closer to her level and kissed him. Jongdae smiled into the kiss and replied back to it, not used to her being lovey dovey, she didn't really like pda, "what was that for?" he asked when she pulled away

"i wanted to surprise you and see if you wanted to get lunch." she said cutely holding onto his hands

Jongdae couldn't hold back his smile, he liked her aegyo, especially since she didn't use it ofter

"I'm sorry Rin, I already promised Jihye I'd get lunch with her today' he said nodding his head towards the girl besides him.

her brows furrowed, "You never told me about it..." she trailed off biting her lip. Her jealousy was starting to bubble up

"well you usually have class during lunch time." he said starting to get confused

"my class got canceled, so I wanted to surprise you and get lunch with you." she bit her lip

"RIn you should've texted me"

she looked at him like he grew 2 heads as she pulled her hand from his, "That would defeat the purpose of surprising you"

The others were watching the event unfold in front of them. baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter