Chapter 12

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss quickly got heated, their lips parted and tonuges fighting for dominance. Jongdae climbed on top of her cupping her face with one hand, his other hand resting on her hip. Haerin wimpered into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hands running through his hair. 

Jongdae was rested between her legs. She started making soft mewing noises as Jongdae moved down to kiss her neck, his hand starting to travel under her shirt. Her sounds adding fuel to his fire. 

"Can I?" He asked with a shakey voice looking at her with desperate eyes. Haerin nodded her head, she had no idea what was doing. Jongdae was like a drug for her and she couldn't get enough of him. 

Jongdae's hand reached up to cup her , surprise written all over his face when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He quickly recovered from his initial shock and slowly lifted up her shirt, burrying his face between her mounds and kissing her flesh. Haerin's hands were tangled in Jongdae's hair, she could feel his hardness against her thigh. Jongdae attached himself to one of her s, swirling his tongues around it, pressing his hardness against her. Just then a loud slap was heard and a unknow female's voice, "Kyungsoo oppa. harder!" She screamed. Haerin and Jongdae snapped out of their little world and started giggling.

"Kyungsoo oppa likes it rough" she giggled

Jongdae's shoulders shook as he laughed. He crawled up to her and gave her a chaste kiss as he pulled her shirt down. He looked into her eyes, with a look of guilt, "I'm sorry if we took it a little far. I just couldn't control myself. My inner demons were coming out."

She hugged his neck, "It's ok, I, I don't know what I was doing either. My mind was a little cloudy." she admitted

"good thing Kyungsoo likes it rought, huh?" he said smiling cutely

She nodded and laughed. 

"but still, I'm sorry. I didn't want to go that far, I'm usually not like this. and I know that you aren't either" she saw the genuine look in his eyes

She placed a hand on his cheek, "It's ok. I gave you permission to, I guess we both got a little too into the moment."

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor or something?" He asked still kicking himself for taking it too far on their first date

She shook her head, "that's ok Jongdae. stop blaming yourself, it takes two to tango."

"you sure?" he peered at her through his bangs, she lightly kissed his lips and hummed in confirmation. 

Sleepiness was taking over and Jongdae pulled her close snuggling into the crook of her neck, "you smell nice." he hummed in content

She wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his, "thanks" she smiled, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

The next morning Haerin was drinking a cup of coffee leaning against the counter as Krystal and Jongin were chatting casua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter