Chapter 13

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"me?" Chanyeol pointed to himself, "I slept in Jongdae's bed at his place, his bed is amazing~" 

Haerin giggled a bit, still Baekhyun's soft hair, as she watched Jongin's eyebrowns furrow. She could just see the gears turning in his head.

Baekhyun squinted up at her, "Jongdae stayed over?"

She nodded a little just as a freshly showed Jongdae came out, "Sorry I took so long, it took a while to figure out your hairdryer" he said sheepishly. She walked over and poured him a cup of coffee and smiled at him, "thats fine"

"thanks" he smiled and gave her a quick side hug.

Jongin looked between them, "you actually let him stay over? I'm so shocked noona" Krystal nodded along, "unnie, Jongin oppa says you've never let any of your boyfriend into the apartment before."

Haerin coughed awkwardly, "um he's not my boyfriend" her face a little red

"o-oh!" Krystal said

"soon though" Jongdae beamed, when Haerin's head snapped in his direction in surprise and embarassment. 

 

After a few minutes of chatting Kyungsoo and Sooyoung came out of the room. Everyone sat down at the table, a little squished. 

"oh Jongdae, you're here too?" Kyungsoo asked a little surprised when he sat down

"Yea, I stayed the night, I kinda got trapped here, but I didn't mind" he smiled at Haerin again

"Thanks you all of you guys and your impeccable timing everytime he was about to escape one of you came in with the knock, so much for house rules" she scowled

Jongdae leaned over to her and whispered, "I was gonna take you out for breakfast, but this looks more interesting. Does this happen often?" 

She turned her head a little to whisper to him, "truthfull, this has never every happened before, you sure know how to pick dates."

Miyoung, with the help of Sooyoung served a simple breakfast. Rice, Kimchi, a clear soup, and some lighter flovred banchan Haerin already had made in the fridge.

The girls sat down on either side of Kyungsoo, who looked rather uncomfortable.

Baekhyun finally put two and two together and looked between the three of them, his eyes shifting, "so um, you guys are?" he asked, missing the introductions from earlier

"oh, sorry. I'm Ok Miyoung"

"and I'm Ok Sooyoung"

Haerin looked between them and slowly spoke, "are you perhaps sisters...?"

they both nodded, "actually we're fraternal twins" Miyoung said

all the boys jaws dropped, besides Jongin who was choking on his orange juice, becuase he didn't like coffee. 

Krystal started rubbing his back asking if he was alright as Haerin just nodded her head, elbowing Jongdae secretly. She also kicked the two best friends under the table, "oh is that so, thats nice." 

Kyungsoo's face was on fire, he needed the attention to get off of him, "so guys, how was your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter