Chapter 16

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: some rated content in this chapter 

 

Since they were only staying for 5 days, on the fourth day everyone decided to hang out and do their own thing during the day and meet up at the club at night.

Krystal and haerin to have a spa day together and go to the mall afterwards, while the boys decided to hit the slopes a bit more and then play some pool before getting ready.

Haerin and Krystal were running a little late, mainly becuase Haerin really didn't want to go, but Krystal had convinced her that if she didn't a bunch of girls would be oggling her"man."

"come on unnie! we're running late and you look great!" Krystal dragged her

"ugh, this dress is too short!" Haerin grunted, reluctantly following Krystal. Krystal was wearing a tight red dress that went down to half-way up her thighs. She had smokey makeup on and her hair down and straight. Haerin was forced to buy a dress that was much too short and tight for her liking, but Krystal picked it out for her. The dress had cut outs on the side, and was a little shorter than Krystal's dress. She was wearing strappy black heels with smokey makeup and red lipstick. Her long hair was done in big waves.

When the 2 of them entered they saw Jongin and Jongdae sitting at a table chatting casually. They spotted some of the other boys amongst the crowd dancing with some random girls. Jonin and Jongdae were surrounded by a bunch of girls but the 2 ignored them all or kindly declined dancing with them, they also each had 2 drinks, one for themselves, and another for their lady.

Krystal was still gripping onto Haerin's hand as she dragged her through the crowd. Haerin glanced at the people on the dance floor and noticed a tall, lean, blonde boy dancing. She couldn't see his face, but he was a good dancer and had a pretty nice . When they got closer to the 2 boys she finally say the mystery boy's face, it was Sehun. Haerin's face turned to a look of horror when she realized that it was her precious baby cousin. She turned to look at Jongdae and noticed that his eyes were crinkled up and he was laughing, he must've seen the look on her face.

Krystal had finally let go of her hand as she approached Jongin and Haerin ignored the girls around them and walked up to Jongdae, giving him a smile

"Hey" she said, tucking some hair behind her ear

"Hi" he smiled, handing her, her drink, "I saw you checking out Sehun." she smirked

Her face turned to disgust again, "I am disgusted with myself."

Jongdae laughed and put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer, "it was pretty funny though. But by the way. You look amazing tonight" he gave her a charming smile, before eyeing her up and down. His smile becoming a little cheeky

Haerin slapped his arm lightly, "stop~" she whined, "I feel uncomfortable already, Krystal picked it out."

He hummed and nodded, "I'll have to thank her then." he smiled kissing her on the lips

Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter